(单词翻译:单击)
We are not required to totally follow the recommendations of the advisory panels, but we really do so most of the time.
我们不必完全遵循咨询专家小组的建议,但大部分情况下我们是听取他们的意见的。
We are not required to totally follow the recommendations of the advisory panels,but we really do so most of the time.
我们不必完全遵循咨询专家小组的建议,但大部分情况下我们 是听取他们的意见的。
I think most of them are acceptable.
我认为大多数建议还是可以接受的。
The most beneficial merit of consulting experts is that not only can we refer to them but also discuss with them in depth.
咨询专家最大的好 处在于我们不仅可以求助于他们,还可以与他们进行深入探讨。
The experts also suggest using lights above places where cargoes are kept.
专家还建议在放置货物的上方安装照明设备。
To obtain the factual details, the adviser has completed a confidential questionnaire.
为了得到真实的细节,顾问制作了一份机密调查表。
To obtain the factual details, the adviser has completed a confidential questionnaire.
为了得到真实的细节,顾问制作了一份机密调查表。
Please keep it truly confidential.
请保证调查表的机密性。
He made a questionnaire concerning computer utilization.
他做了一个有关计算机使用问题的调查表。
Please fill out this questionnaire.
请填写这个调查表。
We would be very grateful if you would take a few minutes to complete this questionnaire.
非常感谢您能花几分钟时间填好这份意见调查表。