(单词翻译:单击)
第一句:Why did you choose ABC Company?
你为何选择ABC公司?
A: Why did you choose ABC Company?
你为何选择问题ABC公司?
B: Becausc it is one of the Fortune 500 companies.
因为贵公司是世界500强之一。
第二句:ABC is one of the long-established corporate champions in the field.
ABC是该领域久负盛名的龙头企业之一。
A: Why do you select ABC as the priority?
为什么ABC公司是你的首选?
B: That's because ABC is one of the long-established corporate champions in the field.
那是因为ABC是该领域久负盛名的龙头企业之一。
知识扩展:
1.面试官还会这样问:
Please tell me the reason for picking ABC Company.
请告诉我你选择ABC公司的原因。
Why did you make that choice?
你为什么要作出那样的选择呢?
Why would you like to work for us?
为什么希望在这里工作呢?
2.公司的实力是应聘者择业时考虑的重要因素之一:
As far as I know, ABC Company has an impressive reputation in the industry.
据我所知,ABC公司在业内享有好良好的声誉。
The Company is well-known internationally for its technical strength.
贵公司因技术实力雄厚而扬名国际。
long-established adj.多年从事经营的
corporate champion 此处指业内的领头羊
impressive adj.给人印象深刻的