(单词翻译:单击)
第一句:To be honest, it is a little bit less than I expected.
说实话,这比我预期的要少一点。
A: Would you consider 2,000 RMB at the start?
你会考虑起薪每月2000元吗?
B: To be frank, it is a little bit less than I expected.
说实话,这比我希望的少了一点。
第二句:Is there still room for negotiation?
还有商量的余地吗?
A: The annual salary is set at 40,000 RMB with one month bonus.
您的薪水定为年薪40000,年底双薪。
B: I really like the job, but I have a family. Is there still room for negotiation?、
我很喜欢这个工作,但是我需要养家。还有商量的余地吗?
知识扩展:
1. 当你对薪资水平不满意时,可以礼貌地提出自己的看法,通过协商解决问题时:
I’m hoping a salary closely related to the difficulty of the job.
我希望薪资水平和工作难度密切相关。
3,000 RMB has reached my bottom line.
3000 元已经是我的底线了。
That’s not what I was hoping for.
这和我预期的有些出入。
I bottom line 底线
2. 协商的重要一点就是要给双方留有一定的余地,礼貌委婉地陈述自己的看法,双方的目的是寻找合作的切合点:
There is nothing can't be negotiated.
这没有什么是不能协商的。
There should be a little bit of leeway but really hard.
还是有一点余地的,不过很困难。
Is there any chance you would change your mind?
你有没有可能改变主意呢?
negotiation n. 商量(动词为negotiate)
leeway n. 余地