(单词翻译:单击)
Yours is definitely too high in our market.
这样的价格在我方市场实在是太高了。
We have granted you a big discount.
我们已经给你方很大的折扣了。
You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
您应该知道同样产品的定价在各地应该是不同的,这样的价格 在我方市场实在是太局了。
To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.
如果接受你们的价格,我方获利将甚少,因为我们的市场适合中等价位的商品。
Your price should be based on the actual situation of our customers.
你们的价格应该建立在我方顾客的实际情况上。
We can't make any further discounts.
我们不能再打折扣了。
We can't make any further discounts.
我们不能再打折扣了。
Can we meet each other halfway?
我们能不能折衷一下?
This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.
这已经是特价了,不仅仅是平时的折扣。
This is our rock bottom price, and we can't make any concessions.
这是我们的最低价,我们不能再让步了。
Sorry,we generally don't quote on a discount basis.
对不起,我们不在打折的基础上报价。