(单词翻译:单击)
We asked the factory to use stronger cartons.
我们要求工厂用更加结实的硬纸盒。
What's your requirement of packing?
你们对包装有什么要求吗?
We asked the factory to use stronger cartons.
我们要求工厂用更加结实的硬纸盒。
Please see to it that each carton is properly sealed.
请确保每个纸板箱都封力。
And a fireproof lining inside.
还要有防火内衬。
We would ask you to pack the goods in strong but small cartons.
我们要求你们将货物装在结实的小型纸板箱里。
We want the goods to be packed in carton supported with soft materials to ensure that the goods thus packed will not shift inside.
我们想把货物装在塞入了软物质的纸板箱里,以确保货物不会 在里面移动。
We want to pack goods in wooden cases of 6kg.
我方要用木箱子,每个装6公斤货物。
Any special requirement?
有什么特殊要求吗?
Yes. According to the contract,we want to pack goods in wooden cases of 6kg.
是的。根据合同,我方要用木箱子,每个装6公斤货物。
You'd better pack them in cartons of 1 Okg each.
你方最好用纸板箱,每个装10公斤货物。
Is your normal packing still 10 dozen per carton?
你们的正规包装仍是每个纸板箱10打吗?
We hope that the beer is packed 6 bottles in a box.
我们希望一个盒子里放6瓶啤酒。