(单词翻译:单击)
第一句:I'm not sure if I can have more informatlon about the framework of the department.
不知道我可否多了解一些关于部门框架的情况。
A: You may ask me any questions about the job, if you have any.
如果有和工作相关的问题,你可以提出来。
B: I’m not sure if I can have more information about the framework of the department.
不知道我可否多了解一些关于部门框架的情况。
第二句:I’m wondering to whom I should report.
我想知道我的上司是谁。
A: So do you have any questions to ask?
那么你有什么问题要问吗?
B: Yes. I’m wondering to whom I should report.
是的,我想知道我的上司是谁。
知识扩展:
1. 希望宏观了解公司内部结构的员工往往具有很强的上进心,如果不想给人好高骛远的印象,了解本部门的框架体系也不错哦:
How many employees are there in the department?
该部门有多少员工?
I want to know the number of staff in my team.
我想知道我们团队有多少员工?,
Where does my position sit in the department?
我的职位在公司处于什么位置?
framework n. 结构,框架
2. 了解自己的顶头上司是谁绝对是重中之重哦:
Am I supervised directly by the Sales Manager?
销售经理是我的顶头上司吗?
Does that mean sometimes I’ll do some supporting job for the Meketing Department?
也就是说有的时候我要为市场部提供支持是吗?