(单词翻译:单击)
第一句:How would my performance be evacuated?
怎样评估我的业绩呢?
A: Any questions are welcomed.
欢迎提问题。
B: How would my performance be evacuated?
怎样评估我的业绩呢?
第二句:Would there be any chances to work abroad?
我会有出国工作的机会吗?
A: Is that all you want to know about the job?
关于工作你就想知道这些吗?
B: Only one more question. Would there be any chances to work abroad?
还有一个问题。我会有出国工作的机会吗?
知识扩展:
1.业绩评估会决定你是否可以升职加薪,有效的业绩评估体系会给我们提供一个积极而公平的竞争环境:
How do you evaluate employees,performance?
你们怎样评估员工的工作表现?
Do you lay particular emphasis on achievement assessing?
你们重视业绩评估吗?
Does the company have a periodic employee appraisal?
公司会定期对员工进行业绩评估吗?
I have some questions about performance review?
我有一些关于业绩评估的问題。
评估的几种说法:evaluate名词形式为evaluation; assess名词形式为assessment; appraise 名词形式为appraisal。
2. 到异国他乡特别是经济发达的地区工作应该是青年人的梦想吧:
How do you choose employees working overseas?
你们如何选拔出国工作的员工?
Which country may I be assigned to after the probation?
试用期过后我会被派遣到哪个国家呢?
What kind of employees would be sent to European countries?
什么样的员工可以被派往欧洲国家?
assign v.指派