玩转商务英语900句 第312期:商讨细节(7)
日期:2015-05-12 17:04

(单词翻译:单击)

VVe arrange shipments to any part of the world.
我们承揽前往世界各地的货物运输。
From what I've heard, you're already well up in shipping work.
据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。
Yes,we arrange shipments to any part of the world.
是的,我们承揽前往世界各地的货物运输。
How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?
你方将怎样发运货物,通过铁路还是海运?
By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.
请海运发货,由于铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走海运。


Please send us the shipment by train.
请通过铁路给我方发货。
What do you expect for delivery pattern?
你方希望怎样发货?
Please send us the shipment by train.
请通过铁路给我方发货。
We always send goods by sea.
我们通常使用海运。
Please ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.
请于下月初搭第-班汽船发货。
As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.
由于我们急需这批货物,我们希望你方可以使用空运。

分享到