(单词翻译:单击)
第一句:Are we going to have any kind of training?
我们会有培训吗?
A: What would we do during the probation period? Are we going to have any kind of training?
试用期间我们会做什么?我们会有培训吗?
B: Yes, definitely. Every new hire should take part in the training.
是的,一定会有的。每一个新员工都要参加培训。
第二句:What does the benefits package include?
贵公司都有哪些福利待遇呢?
A: What does the benefits package include?
贵公司都有哪些福利待遇呢?
B: They are listed on job profile page No. 3.
在职务说明的第3页都列举出来了。
知识扩展:
1. 完整系统的培训体系对新人至关重要,但不是所有的公司都具备这个条件:
Do you have a training program?
你们有培训计划吗?
What kind of training would we have?
我们会有哪种类型的培训?
How do you pick staff for high-level training?
你们怎样挑选参加高等培训的人员?
2. 薪资福利是员工较为关注的话题,可以作为后续问题:
What kind of benefits do you offer?
你们提供何种福利?
Do you have housing allowance?
你们有住房补贴吗?
Do you have shuttle buses?
你们有班车吗?
benefits package —揽子福利;福利套餐
shuttle bus 班车