玩转商务英语900句 第338期:品牌代理(3)
日期:2015-06-17 17:25

(单词翻译:单击)

To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers without our prior approval.作为我方的独家代理,你方在未经我方许可前不可代理类似的产品。


To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers without our prior approval.
作为我方的独家代理,你方在未经我方许可前不可代理类似的产品。
We know the rule.
我们知道规矩。
Every six month, we'd like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions.
每六个月,你方要向我方递交一份有关 目前市场状况的详细报告。
If you can push the sales successfully for the next 6 month, we may appoint you as our agent.
如果你方能够在今后的六个月内提高销 售量,我方便指定你方为我方的代理。
We hope that you will redouble your efforts in your sales pushing.
我们希望你方可以加倍努力进行推广。


Are you familiar with the market for our production?你熟悉我们产品的市场吗?


Are you familiar with the market for our production?
你熟悉我们产品的市场吗?
The market situation is not known to us. But I am sure your market still has great potential.
我们还不了解市场情况。但我相信你们的市场仍有很大潜力。
We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.
等你们全面了 解了我 们的产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。
According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could ftilfill?
据你估计,你能完成的最大年销售量是多少?

分享到