(单词翻译:单击)
第一句:I want to say it's a real honor and pleasure working with everybody in this room.
我想说同这间办公室的所有人—起工作真的是我的荣耀和快乐。
A: This is our new co-worker, Kevin.
这位是我们的新同事凯文。
B:Hi, everybody. I want to say it's a real honor and pleasure working with everybody in this room..
嗨,大家好。我想说同这间办公室的所有人—起工作真的是我的荣耀和快乐。
第二句:I new here and would honestly appreciate your guidance.
我是个新人,真诚地希望大家能够多多指教。
A: Do you want to say something to your new colleagues?
你想和新同事们说点什么吗?
B: Yes. Hello, everyone.「in new here and would honestly appreciate your guidance.
好的。大家好,我是个新人,真诚诚地希望大家能够多多指教。
知识扩展:
1.领导会在部门会议上隆重介绍新入职的你,准备一两个漂亮而礼貌的句子给自己加分吧:
I think we are here to have fun, to learn, to work together and to make a difference.
我想我们在这里是要去快乐地学习,并肩工作,让 一切变得与众不同。
I’m a team player, and I love working with others.
我是这个团队的一员,我喜爱和其他人一起工作。
2. 新人要有新人的姿态,没什么比谦虚地接受指导更为妥当了:
I am hoping to receive your advice.
我希望得到到你们的建议。
I'm looking for more guidance.
我期望更多的指导。