(单词翻译:单击)
Your experience in this field makes us believe that you can be a good agent. 你们在该领域的经验让我们相信你们会成为一个很好的代理。
Your experience in this field makes us believe that you can be a good agent.
你们在该领域的经验让我们相信你们会成为一个很好的代理。
Yes, we really have the experience.
是的,我们的确有这方面的经验。
We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.
我们很高兴请贵方做我们产品在你方城市的代理。
We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.
我们想就任命你方担任我方代理一事进行洽谈。
We feel inclined to agree to your agency of our products.
我们倾向于请贵方做我方的产品代理。
Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.
请将你方促销的详细计划告知我方,以便于我们进行磋商,拟 定代理条款。
We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal. 很遗憾我们不能接受你方担任我方代理的提议。
Mr. Wang, we regret that we are unable to accept your proposal.
王先生,很遗憾我们不能接受你方担任我方代理的提议。
When the time is coming, please take us into consideration.
如果时机成熟了,请考虑我们。
We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal.
很遗憾我们不能接受你们的提议。
We are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.
我们目前还没有设立独家代理的打算。
We have already appointed another company as our agent in your territory.
我们已经在你方地区任命了另一公司为代理商。
Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.
很抱歉,在你们地区,已经有数位代理商在代理我们的产品了。