(单词翻译:单击)
第一句:You will bo given a raise after three-momth probation period.
三个月的试用期结束后你的薪资会得到提升。
A: How long is my probation?
试用期有多久?
B: Three months. And you will be given a raise after that.
三个月,而且之后还会加薪。
第二句:Your salary includes a base pay and bonuses.
你的薪资包括基本工资和奖金。
A: Your salary includes a base pay and bonuses. We can manage a starting salary at 1,500 RMB.
你的薪资包括基本工资和奖金。起薪我们只能定到1500元。
B: So I work on commission.
也就是说要按业绩提成了。
知识扩展:
1. 试用期的薪资制度不尽相同,有的公司试用期不降低工资标准,有的则会在转正之后进行调整:
Raise will be given after probation on the basis of performance. 试
用期结束后会根据工作表现加薪。
OK. I accept 3,000 RMB per month during the probation period.
好的,我可以接受试用期月薪3000元。
2. 薪水包括基本工资、奖金和各种福利,每一项都不可小视哦:
We have all the benefits, such as health care insurance, housing allowance, paid vocation and so on.
我们有很多福利,比如医疗保险、住房补贴、帶薪假期等等。
The yearly 30% bonus will be paid semi-annually.
我们发放每年30%的奖金,每半年发一次。
具体中国特色的五险一金是什么呢
养老保险:Pension Insurance
医疗保抢:Health Care Insurance
失业保险: Unemployment Insurance
工伤保险:Occupational Injury Insunmce
生育保险: Maternity Insurance
住房公基金:Housing Provident Funds