(单词翻译:单击)
第一句:Teatime is from 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
当然了。下午茶时间从3:00到3:30。
A: So we can have a break in the pantry?
那么我们可以在茶水间休息一下喽。
B: Of course. Teatime is from 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
当然了。下午茶时间从3:00到3:30。
第二句:I don’t know how to use the punch clock.
我不知道怎么用考勤钟。
A: I don’t know how to use the punch clock. Can you help me?
我不知道怎么用考勤钟。你能帮我一下吗?
B: Sure. Let me show you how to use it.
好的。让我来给你演示一下怎么用。
知识扩展
1.外资企业一般都很重视员工的各种福利,比如会在茶水间准备小零食,各种饮品供大家在休息时取用,是不是很羡慕呢:
You can sit down at tea time and enjoy a cup of coffee.
你可以在下午茶时间坐下来,享受一杯咖啡。
They offer marvelous cookies.
这里提供特别好吃的点心。
It’s a relaxing moment.
那是一个放松的时刻。
2.有的公司使用考勤卡或考勤钟推行考勤制度,千方不要忘记上下班打卡,否则月底的工资单可会让你大跌眼镜了:
Don’t forget to punch your time card.
不要忘记打出勤卡。
Be sure to clock in and out before and after you work.
上下班一定要打卡。