电影《别惹蚂蚁》精讲第10期:太荒谬了
日期:2014-05-03 19:22

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文


You're just a bunch of stupid ants. Destroy the Destroyer!
你们只是一群愚蠢的蚂蚁而已. 惩罚这个破坏者
Throw him in the pit. Let's eat him!
把他扔进深渊 让我们吃了他
No, wait. We are not mindless savages.
不 等一下 我们不是没有开化的野蛮人
This human should be studied.
我们应该先研究一下这个人类
And then we'll eat him. Yeah.
然后再吃了他 对
Eat! Eat! Eat!
吃了他 吃了他 吃了他
Order. Order.
秩序 秩序
Be still, be still.
安静 安静
Tonight we have a choice.
今晚我们将做一个决定
We could destroy this human and make safe this day.
我们可以消灭了这个人类 使我们生活暂时安全
Or we could change the nature of this human
或者我们可以改变这个人类的天性
and perhaps create a brighter future for all ants.
为我们蚂蚁创造一个更美好的未来
I therefore sentence the human to live and work in the colony
因此我宣判 让这个人类在我们这里生活和工作
to learn our ways. He must become an ant.
学习我们的方式 他必须成为一个蚂蚁
What? No. No, my queen.
什么? 不 不 我的女王
Okay, I mean, come on.
我的意思是 太荒谬了
But But who will teach him our ways?
但 但是谁来教他呢?
I will. Hova?
我来 Hova?
It is done.
就这么定了
Let us continue our work.
让我们继续我们的工作
That's it? How Long am I gonna be like this?
就这样完了? 我要这个样子多长时间啊?
I wanna go home.
我要回家
Wait. This is inhuman.
等一下 这样太不人道了
Yes, it is.
我们本来就不是
Hello, Peanut?
喂 花生豆
Destroyer?
破坏者
Hello? We have to go.
在哪呢? 我们得走了
It's time to start your training.
训练的时间到了

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、colony
n. 殖民地;移民队
In France's former North African colonies, anti-French feeling is growing.
在法国的各前北非殖民地,反法情绪正在增长。
2、brighter
adj. 更明亮的(bright的比较级)
The candles flamed brighter.
蜡烛发出很亮的光。
3、therefore
adv. 因此;所以
He killed, therefore I killed him.
他杀了人,因此我杀了他。
4、sentence
n. [语][计] 句子,命题;宣判,判决
vt. 判决,宣判
Here we have several sentences incorrectly joined by commas.
这里有几个误用逗号连接的句子。
重点短语:
1、a bunch of
一群;一束;一堆
A bunch of red roses drip their golden scent.
一束红玫瑰花散发出浓郁的芳香。
考考你(翻译):
1、1932年,他在爱荷华州的小石城建立了一所学校和艺术家聚居区。
2、他忙得很,所以没有来。
3、他们已经因为参与暗杀而在监狱服刑。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:

1、I have the right to a trial with a jury of my peers.
2、He tied her up and threatened her with a six-inch knife.
3、You may be stuck with a miserable existence for the rest of your life.

<英俚>

分享到
重点单词
  • mindlessadj. 不小心的,不留神的,不顾虑的
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • miserableadj. 悲惨的,痛苦的,贫乏的
  • scentn. 气味,香味,痕迹 vt. 闻出,发觉,使充满味道,
  • juryn. 陪审团,评委会 adj. 临时用的 vt. 挑选
  • dripn. 滴,点滴,乏味的人,水滴 v. 滴下,漏水
  • colonyn. 殖民地,侨民,侨居地,聚居(地), 群体,菌落