影视精讲《如果能再爱一次》第34期:珊唱的歌曲很成功
日期:2012-08-30 11:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I love you, you love me
我爱你,你爱我
Take this gift and don't ask why
收下礼物,别问原因
Cause if you will let me...
若你任我处理
I'll take what scares you hold it deep inside
我会除去你内心深植的恐惧
And if you ask me why...
倘若你问我为何...
I love you and why I'll never leave
爱你、不肯离去
My love'll show you every-thing
我的爱将表达一切
My love'll show you everything
我的爱将表达一切
My love will show you every-thing
我的爱将表达一切
Our love will show us everything.
我们的爱将表达一切
I can't believe you did that!
不敢相信你竟然那么做!
What an amazing feeling! Do you have any idea how terrified I was?
感觉真奇妙! 你知道当时我多惶恐吗?
You certainly didn't show it. You were great.
你肯定没表现出来 你样子棒极了
In the beginning I couldn't even breathe...
一开始连气都喘不过来...
and then this calm came over me. My god, what an amazing feeling!
然后突然心平气和 天啊,感觉真是奇妙!
You were so incredible.
你真是卓越非凡
You're biased.
是你有偏爱
Guilty as charged.
被控有罪了
Hey, I'm starved. Where are we going to eat?
嘿,我饿死了 我们去哪吃饭?
Anywhere you want to.
你想去哪都行
Okay.
好的

重点解释
妙语佳句:
terrify:使恐怖
例如:Flying terrifies him...
坐飞机让他害怕得要命
The thought of dying slowly and painfully terrified me.
缓慢而痛苦地死去的想法使我恐惧不已。

biased: 有偏见的
例如:He seemed a bit biased against women in my opinion...
我认为他好像对女性有点儿成见。
The judge was biased.
法官偏袒一方。

剧情百科常识:


音乐会后,两人到莎曼塔挑的餐馆吃饭,饭后,两人出门,发现下雨了,暂时没有的士,伊恩趁此机会一表衷肠,说出了感人肺腑的一番内心感受,然后的士到了,莎曼塔坐进去了,伊恩发现还是那个神秘司机,难道命运真的无法逆转吗?伊恩不再犹豫地跟了进去,的士启动了,在红灯前停住了,伊恩看着时钟,晚上11点,还是梦里那个悲剧的时刻,他深情地吻着莎曼塔,的士启动了,他脑里闪过两人的美好时光,在最后时刻紧紧抱住莎曼塔,挡住了迎面而来的汽车。就这样,结局改变了,但是没有大团圆结局,车祸这次带走了伊恩的生命,留下了悲伤的莎曼塔。就是这样的吧,如果能再爱一次,你也会奋不顾身保护自己所爱的人的吧。

考考你:
恐怖份子的目的就是令大众感到恐慌!
裁判对本地的球队有偏袒。

答案下期公布

上一期的答案
He played a piece of music of his own composition.
Don't let down even if the going is good.

分享到
重点单词
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • compositionn. 作文,著作,组织,合成物,成份
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的
  • terrifyv. 使害怕,使恐怖,威胁
  • biasedadj. 有偏见的;结果偏倚的,有偏的