影视精讲《如果能再爱一次》第22期:伊恩坐上了同一个司机开的的士
日期:2012-08-18 11:00

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Can you remember anything useful? Like the 3:30 winner at Newmarket?
有没有记得比较有用的事? 像是纽马克三点半那场比赛哪一方赢?
No I'm afraid not. But everything's the same.
不,恐怕没有 不过一切都一样
It's just in a slightly different order.
只是顺序有点不太相同
Slightly different order.
顺利有点不太相同
I've got to go.
我得走了
Mackenzie street, please.
麻烦到麦肯锡街
Yes, sir.
好的,先生
You've got to be kidding me.
一定是在开我玩笑
Excuse me, sir?
你说什么,先生?
You're the driver from yesterday.
你是昨天的司机
Anything's possible.
凡事皆有可能
Yesterday you knew certain things about me.
昨天你对我的事了若指掌
About your love life?
你的感情生活吗?
Yes.

Yeah well people in my profession are second only to barmen...
做我这行的是仅次于吧台酒保...
in knowing about problems of the heart.
能了解别人心里问题的人
And that, you said that exactly.
你确实说过那句话
So if you're the same, if this cab ride is the same...
如果你也一样 计程车开的路线也一样...
then everything else today will be the same.
那今天其它事情也会一样
At the end of the day, my girlfriend gets into this taxi...
今晚我女友会坐上这辆计程车...
it stops at a light, it's hit, and she...
车子停红灯时被撞,而她...

重点解释
妙语佳句:
slightly:轻微地
例如:His family then moved to a slightly larger house...
然后他全家搬到了一个稍微大一点的房子里。
They will be slightly more expensive but they last a lot longer...
它们的价钱要贵一些,可是更加耐用。

profession:职业
例如:Harper was a teacher by profession...
哈珀的职业是教师。
Only 20 per cent of jobs in the professions are held by women.
在这些职业中,只有20%的岗位是由女性担任的。

剧情百科常识:


就这样,伊恩抱着日记本睡着了,醒来时,突然听到身后有人对他说话,他吓了一跳,居然是莎曼塔!难道是做梦吗?但梦境又那么的真实,伊恩满怀喜悦地、半信半疑地与莎曼塔重复着梦境的事,并努力避免这一切的发生,结果,虽然伊恩很努力,但一件件梦里的事还是逐渐出现在现实生活中,虽然有些顺序不同。唯一完全不同的是伊恩的会议很成功,投资拉到了,实际上莎曼塔还是出现在了会议室的门口,只是刚好看到伊恩手里拿了本一模一样的文件夹,于是就悄悄地走了而已。

考考你:
每个人的学习方法都稍有不同。
他的职业道德不允许他那样做。

答案下期公布

上一期的答案
It is rude to grab a seat.
If I messed up, I would probably be fired.

分享到
重点单词
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • slightlyadv. 些微地,苗条地
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的