影视精讲《如果能再爱一次》第33期:珊在毕业演奏会上唱出了自己谱写的歌
日期:2012-08-29 09:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Samantha Andrews, a visiting artist from America...
珊曼莎安德鲁斯 来自美国的巡回艺术家...
has agreed to grace us with one of her own compositions.
同意为我们献唱一曲 她个人所谱写的曲子
Samantha.
珊曼莎
You don't want to let down your future fans.
别令你未来的歌迷们失望
You are in big trouble.
你麻烦大了
Today, today I bet my life
今天,今天我用生命作赌注
You have no idea...
你根本不懂...
What I feel inside
我内心的感受
Don't be afraid to let it show
别害怕流露出来
For you never know
因为你从不知道
If you let it out
是否流露出来
I love you, you love me
我爱你,你爱我
Take this gift and don't ask why
收下礼物,别问原因
Cause if you will let me
若你任我处理
I'll take what scares you hold it deep inside
我会除去你内心深植的恐惧
And if you ask me why...
倘若你问我为何...
I'm with you and why I'll never leave
陪着你不肯离去
Love'll show you everything
爱将表达一切
One day when youth is just a memory
当有一天青春变成了回忆
I know you'll be standing right next to me
我知道你将伫立在我身旁

重点解释
妙语佳句:
composition:曲子,作品
例如:Mozart's compositions are undoubtedly amongst the world's greatest.
莫扎特的作品无疑位居世界上最伟大的作品之列。
These plays are arranged in their order of composition.
这些剧作是按照其创作的先后顺序安排的。

let down:失望
例如:The company now has a large number of workers who feel badly let down.
公司的很多工人现在都感到非常沮丧。
He is a bit let down by the low grade he got.
这次成绩不好,他有点气馁。

剧情百科常识:


影片讲述了一个感人至深的爱情故事。莎曼塔是个活泼天真的美国姑娘,在伦敦的音乐学院学习小提琴,即将毕业。她有一位专注于工作的男友,他深爱着莎曼塔却不懂如何去爱,如何去分享爱的感觉。两个虽然相爱已久,但在一起的感觉却变得越来越单调,而且矛盾逐渐激化......

考考你:
他演奏了一首自己创作的曲子。
即便在顺利的情况下也不要松劲。

答案下期公布

上一期的答案
It only takes a minute for the football hopes of an entire country to crumble.
They threw up a new cabin in a couple of hours.
The Festival Of Asian Arts & Music will include two days of live performances.

分享到
重点单词
  • gracen. 优美,优雅,恩惠 vt. 使荣耀,使优美
  • compositionn. 作文,著作,组织,合成物,成份
  • crumblev. 崩溃,弄碎,减亡