《玩具总动员3》精讲第43期:肯尼与芭比感情破裂
日期:2012-10-08 16:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, Mungo. Get your paws off my wife.
嘿 大宝宝 把你的爪子从我老婆身上拿开
Let go of me, you drooling doofus. Not him. I think this potato needs to learn himself some manners. –
放开我 你这个流哈喇子的笨蛋 别关这里 得给这个蛋头点颜色看看
Take him to the box. Hey, put me down, you moron! –
把他放到盒子里面去 嘿 放下我 你这个混蛋!
Where are you taking me to? Bad baby. Bad baby.
你要把我带到哪里去? 坏孩子 你个坏孩子
Ken, what’s going on? Barbie. I told you to wait in the Dream House.
肯尼 这是怎么回事啊? 芭比 我说了让你在梦之屋里面等啊
What are you doing with my friends? Get in.
你把我的朋友们怎么了? 进去吧
Barbie, wait. Don’t touch me!
芭比 等等 别碰我!
We’re through! Barbie, I...
我们之间完了 芭比 我...
And give me my scarf back. Ow!
把我的围巾还给我 噢!
Lightyear, explain our overnight accommodations. Sir. Yes, sir.
巴斯光年 给他们说下夜宿的规矩 是 长官
Prisoners sleep in their cells. Any prisoner caught outside their cell, spends the night in the box.
囚犯必须睡在自己的囚房 一旦被抓到跑出囚房 就关在盒子里面过夜
Roll call at dusk and dawn.
傍晚和清晨各点一次名
Any prisoner misses roll call, spends the night in the box.
点名不到 就关在盒子里面过夜
Prisoners do not speak unless spoken to.
除非长官问话 否则囚犯禁止说话
Any prisoner talks back, spends the night...
顶嘴的囚犯 就关在...
In the box. We get it!
盒子里面过夜 知道了!
At ease, soldier. They’re neutralized.
冷静 他们已经知道了
But remember, they’ll say anything to make you doubt yourself.
但是切记 他们会花言巧语 让你怀疑自己
Don’t worry, Commander. Any doubt I had...
不用担心 长官 我所有的疑虑...
got pounded out of me at the Academy.
在警官学校时就都没有了

重点解释
妙语佳句:
neutralize:使中立化; 使无效
例如:The US is trying to neutralize the resolution in the UN Security Council...
美国正试图在联合国安理会使该决议无效。
The intruder smashed a window to get in and then neutralized the alarm system.
闯入者打碎了一扇窗户进来,然后破坏了警报系统。

pound: 猛烈袭击
例如:He pounded the table with his fist...
他用拳头猛击桌子。
Somebody began pounding on the front door...
有人开始不停地猛敲前门。

剧情百科常识:


玩具们来到阳光托儿所原本以为来到了天堂,托儿所里有非常好的规划还有更多玩具的新朋友,而且玩具们也都兴奋的期待能够再与小主人一同玩乐。殊不知托儿所的小朋友一抵达教室的时候才是噩梦的开始,被拉扯、被吞食、被支解几乎是天天上演的戏码。另外托儿所还有黑暗的地下组织,玩具们人人自危。

考考你:
没有什么能抵消它所产生的好影响。
她冲向他,用拳头使劲打他的胸膛。

答案下期公布
上一期的答案
You always drool whenever people are eating something. You really are useless!
I am immune from the disease, for I had it once.
She gave him a bewitching smile.

分享到
重点单词
  • immuneadj. 免除的,免疫的
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • neutralizev. 使中立,使成中立地带,中和
  • academyn. 学院,学术,学会
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • prisonern. 囚犯
  • scarfn. 围巾
  • commandern. 司令官,指挥官
  • overnightn. 前晚 adj. 通宵的,晚上的,前夜的 adv.
  • resolutionn. 决心,决定,坚决,决议,解决,分辨率