《玩具总动员3》精讲第39期:玩具们想换房间不被允许
日期:2012-09-26 13:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Elm Street. 234 Elm.
榆树街 234号
Do you have guys a map? - We’re on it, Cowboy. Trixie?
你们有地图吗? - 有啊 牛仔 特蕾茜?
I’ll fire up the computer.
我马上开电脑
Unhand me you, cowards. I demand to talk to Lotso.
放开我 你们这群胆小鬼 我要和抱抱熊谈谈
Zip it, Buck Rogers. You won’t talk to Lotso till we say you can...
闭嘴 死太空人 要想和他谈 得先过了我们这关...
Ken, what’s going on here? Why is this toy tied up?
肯尼 出什么事了? 为什么他会被绑着呢?
Uh, he got out Lotso. - Got out?
呃 他逃出来了 抱抱熊 - 逃出来了?
Oh no, no, no, no, no, no! This isn’t how we treat our guests.
哦 不 不 不! 这不是我们的待客方式
FAO my Schwartz! There you go. I’m so sorry.
抱歉了 我的客人! 好了 非常抱歉
Lotso, there’s been a mistake. - A mistake?
抱抱熊 事情不该这样 - 不该这样?
The children in the Caterpillar Room are not age-appropriate for me and my friends.
毛毛虫小儿室的孩子们对我和我的朋友来说不合适
We respectfully request a transfer to the Butterfly Room.
我们很恳请去蝴蝶屋
Well, request granted. - But Lotso...
批准了 - 但是抱抱熊...
Hush now, Kenneth. This toy showed initiative.
安静 肯尼 这个玩具很有主动性
Leadership. Why I say, we’ve found ourselves a keeper.
领导力 要我说 我们又找到一个新守卫了
Hear that everyone? We got a keeper!
大家听到了吗? 我们找到守卫了!
We’re calling you up to the big leagues, son.
我们把你纳入了一个很大的团队 伙计
From now on you’ll have anything you want.
从现在起 你要什么有什么
Excellent! I’ll go get my friends. - Whoa, whoa. Hold on there, boss.
太棒了! 我去叫我的朋友 - 哇 等等 伙计
Those Caterpillar kids need someone to play with.
总得有人陪毛毛虫小儿室的孩子玩啊
But my friends don’t belong there.
但我的朋友们不属于那里

重点解释
妙语佳句:
zip:拉上,zip it是闭嘴的意思
例如:She zipped her jeans...
她拉上了牛仔裤的拉链。
I slowly zipped and locked the heavy black nylon bags.
我慢慢地把那些沉重的黑色尼龙袋的拉链拉上并锁好。

coward:怯懦的,胆小鬼
例如:She accused her husband of being a coward.
她指责丈夫胆小懦弱。
I don't want to see you ever again, you coward!"
我再不要看见你这个Coward!”

剧情百科常识:


1999年当《玩具总动员2》获得成功之后,皮克斯就希望能够在与东家迪斯尼的合作中能够得到更多的回报。而根据当时两家的协议,迪斯尼拥有所有皮克斯制作的卡通人物版权,并且所有动画影片的续集制作权,皮克斯只保留续集制作参与的权力。而在2004年皮克斯与迪斯尼的谈判失败之后,迪斯尼开始单方面制作《玩具总动员3》,为此迪斯尼成立了一个新的动画子公司Circle 7 Animation。

考考你:
最好还是把你上衣的拉链拉上,外面很冷。
那家报纸不公正地称他为懦夫。

答案下期公布
上一期的答案
For the toddler and older child, simply hand them the cup.
He was so young that he couldn't cut his own fodder.

分享到
重点单词
  • cowardn. 懦夫 adj. 胆小的 Coward n. 科沃德
  • initiativeadj. 创始的,初步的,自发的 n. 第一步,首创精神
  • buckn. (美元)块钱 n. 钱,鹿皮,(鹿皮等)制物,小伙
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • animationn. 活泼,有生气,卡通制作
  • transfern. 迁移,移动,换车 v. 转移,调转,调任
  • butterflyn. 蝴蝶,蝶状物,蝶泳 vt. (烹饪时把鱼肉等)切开
  • circlen. 圈子,圆周,循环 v. 环绕,盘旋,包围
  • hushn. 肃静,安静,沉默 vi. 安静下来,掩饰 vt.
  • caterpillarn. 毛虫 卡特彼勒(财富500强公司之一,总部所在地美