《玩具总动员3》精讲第29期:在阳光幼儿园里的玩具永远不会被丢弃
日期:2012-09-03 09:51

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

But just you wait, you’ll find being donated was the best thing to ever happen to you.
且莫伤心 在这儿你们将意识到 被捐赠其实是最好的归宿
Mr. Lotso, do toys here get played with everyday?
抱抱熊先生 这儿的玩具每天都有人玩吗?
All day long. Five days a week.
周一到周五 一天24小时
But what happens when the kids grow up? - Well now, I’ll tell you.
当孩子们长大了呢? - 问得好 让我来告诉你
When the kids get old, new ones come in.
一群孩子长大了 又一群孩子进园来
When they get old, new ones replace them.
大孩子走了 新宝宝来了 周而复始
You’ll never be out-grown or neglected, never abandoned...
你们永远是适龄玩具 永远不会被冷落 被抛弃...
or forgotten. No owners means no heartbreak.
或是被遗忘 没有常主就意味着不会心碎
Yee haw! - It’s a miracle!
嘢哈! - 梦一样的生活!
And you wanted us to stay at Andy’s.
而你还叫我们留在安迪家
Because we’re Andy’s toys! - So you got donated by this Andy, huh?
因为我们是安迪的玩具! - 于是你们被这个安迪捐出去了 对不?
Well, it’s his loss, Sheriff. He can’t hurt you no more. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
那是他的损失啊 警长 他再也不能伤害你了 - 哦不 哦不
Now let’s get you all settled in. Ken? Where is that boy? Ken!
现在来给你们安新家 肯尼呢? 那家伙到哪儿去了? 肯尼!
New toys. - Far out. Down in a jiff, Lotso.
来新玩具了 - 棒极了 抱抱 我马上下来
So, who’s ready for Ken’s dream tour?
那么 谁准备好了踏上肯尼的梦幻之旅?
Let’s show our new friends where they’ll be staying. - Uh folks, if you wanna step right this way...
带我们的新朋友参观一下他们的新家 - 啊 伙计们 请这边走...
Hi. I’m Ken. - Barbie.
你好 我叫肯尼 - 我叫芭比
Have we ever met? - Uh uh. I would have remembered.
我们以前见过吗? - 啊 没有 你这样的美人我见过一定会记住的
Love your legwarmers. - Nice ascot.
我喜欢你的裤袜 - 你的领带也不错
Come on, Ken. Recess don’t last forever. - Right on, Lotso. This way, everybody.
快点 肯尼 课间一会就过去了 - 没错 抱抱熊 诸位 这边请
You got a lot to look forward to, folks. The little ones love new toys.
伙计们 值得你们期待的东西很多 岁数小的孩子们喜欢新玩具
What a nice bear. - And he smells like strawberries.
多好的一只熊啊 - 而且闻起来像草莓

重点解释
妙语佳句
neglect:疏忽
例如:The woman denied that she had neglected her child...
那位女士否认疏于照管自己的孩子。
an ancient and neglected church.
疏于维护的古教堂

abandon:放弃,抛弃
例如:He claimed that his parents had abandoned him...
他声称父母遗弃了他。
Logic had prevailed and he had abandoned the idea.
最终理智占了上风,他打消了那个念头。

剧情百科常识:


选卡司时本片完全的保留了前几部中的配音阵容,并且在协议签订前皮克斯没有像往常那样给演员们剧本,来供其选择,而是别出心裁的为所有演员制作了一部简单的动画故事简介。大家看过之后,全部当场签订了协议。

考考你:
他为事业付出太多,长时间地工作,忽视了她。
各方都说绝不放弃自己的原则。

答案下期公布
上一期的答案
He was jealous when he discovered that she loved someone else.
A million tonnes of untreated sewage is dumped into the sea...

分享到
重点单词
  • abandonv. 放弃,遗弃,沉溺 n. 放纵
  • sheriffn. 郡治安官,郡长
  • replacevt. 取代,更换,将物品放回原处
  • recessn. 休息,幽深处,凹缝,壁龛,放假 vt. 放入壁龛,
  • logicn. 逻辑,逻辑学,条理性,推理
  • miraclen. 奇迹
  • neglectvt. 忽视,疏忽,忽略 n. 疏忽,忽视
  • settledadj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle
  • untreatedadj. 未经治疗的;未经处理的