BEC中级真题第4辑精听:Test4-Part One(2)
日期:2013-09-04 17:00

(单词翻译:单击)

Man: Sarah Williams, please.
男:请找莎拉·威廉姆斯。
Woman: I'm afraid she's not available now.
女:她现在不在。
Man: Ah, can you ask her to call me back? Brian Jones—it's urgent.
男:你能让她给我回电话么?我是布莱恩·琼斯—事情紧急。
Woman: Of course. Can I ask what it's about?
女:当然,我能问问是什么事么?
Man: You tell her there's been a mix-up yet again. Instead of plain paper, we've got headed paper. Last month, we even got lined paper!
男:你告诉她又出问题了,我们拿到的不是空白纸,而是带信头的信纸。上个月,我们甚至拿到的是横格纸!
Woman: I do apologise. I'll ask her to phone you as soon as possible.
女:我很抱歉,我会让她尽快给你回电话。
She's at lunch at the moment, and then she'll be in a training session, but I'll make sure she contacts you when that finishes.
她这会儿在吃午餐,然后她要去上培训课程,但是我会确保她在上完课后联系你。
Man: Ah, we need the goods by Thursday, otherwise our production line will be held up, and we'll miss our deadlines.
男:我们周四就需要这批货,否则我们的生产线就会停工,我们就会错过截止日期。
If you can't sort it out, we'll have to change supplier. We can't afford to wait around.
如果你们不能解决,我们将不得不更换供应商。我们不能等。
Woman: Of course.
女:当然。
Man: And another thing—the amount owing on the invoice is given in full—that's not right.
男:还有一件事—发票单上的数额是全款——这个不太对,
I'd thought we'd agreed I'd settle the bill by installments. I could pay half now, but I'm not prepared to.
我以为我们都同意了按分期付款。我现在可以付一半的金额,但是我不打算付。
Woman: I'm sure she can sort something out.
女:我确定她可以解决这些问题的。

分享到
重点单词
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • plainn. 平原,草原 adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简单的,平坦
  • settledadj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle
  • suppliern. 供应者,供应厂商,供应国