BEC中级真题第4辑精听:Test3-Part One(2)
日期:2013-08-06 16:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Woman: Hello, Mike, have you got a moment?
女:你好迈克,有时间吗?
Man: Sure, what is it? The location?
男:有的,怎么了?选址的问题么?
Woman: Yes, we can't put it off any longer.
女:是的,我们不能再拖了。
Man: Hm, especially as we chose the site for the new warehouse last night. We need to get organised.
男:嗯,尤其是我们昨天选了一个新的仓库地址。我们需要整理一下。
Woman: Exactly. We need a decision today. Where should the discount shop be, then?
女:没错。我们今天就需要决定。那么折扣店的地址应该在哪个地方?
Man: Well, not too close to our existing branches, that's for sure. I think it'd better be in the out-of-town retail centre.
男:不能离我们现在的分店太近,这是肯定的。我认为最好是在城外零售商业区。
Woman: I know that's easier for customers, but the business park, which is the other out-of-town site, would be better for deliveries, which is important.
女:我知道这样对客户来说会更容易,但是在另一个城外的商业园区运输更方便,这一点很重要。
Man: But the trend is towards more and more people using the retail centre, isn't it?
男:但是现在的趋势是有越来越多的人光零售商业区,不是么?
Woman: Well, the survey we did shows people will visit the business park if we open there.
女:我们做的调查表明,如果我们在商业园区开业,人们会去光顾那里。
Man: Really? I wasn't expecting that. Is it because we produce specialist goods? Does that make a difference?
男:真的么?我没想到会这样。这是因为我们生产专卖商品么?这是不是有影响呢?
Woman: Yes.
女:是的。
Man: Are there any local grants available?
男:有什么当地补贴么?
Woman: Not as such, but there are tax benefits if we take on premises in the business park.
女:没有补贴,但是如果我们在商业园区租下他们的店面,会有赋税优惠。
Man: Right. That's settled, then. How about ...
男:好吧。那么这件事情就解决了。你认为...

分享到
重点单词
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • producen. 产品,农作物 vt. 生产,提出,引起,分娩,制片
  • retailn. 零售 vt. 零售,传述 adv. 以零售形式
  • settledadj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle
  • warehousen. 仓库 vt. 存入仓库
  • trendn. 趋势,倾向,方位 vi. 倾向,转向
  • surveyv. 调查,检查,测量,勘定,纵览,环视 n. 调查,纵
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的
  • discountn. 折扣,贴现率 vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重视,不全信