(单词翻译:单击)
Man: Hi, Tom here. Could I speak with Bill?
男:你好,我是汤姆,能让比尔接电话么?
Woman: Sorry, he's out. Can I take a message?
女:对不起,他外出了。要留言么?
Man: Thanks. It's about some queries Bill had about the balance sheet I prepared.
男:谢谢。比尔对我准备的资产负债表提了些问题。
Woman: Which balance sheet exactly? The one for the last financial year?
女:具体是哪个资产负债表呢?是去年的财务的么?
Man: Actually, it was the one for the last quarter.
男:其实是上个季度的。
Woman: OK, got that.
女:好的,记下了。
Man: There were several things Bill wanted to check. Firstly, he asked about the liabilities figures.
男:比尔想确认几件事。首先他问了负债数值。
He thought the figures in column A might be for current liabilities, but in fact those figures indicate the long-term ones.
他认为A列的数字可能是现在的负债,但事实上,那些数字代表长期负债。
Woman: OK, I've got that. What next?
女:好的。我记下了。下一个呢?
Man: The assets figures. He wondered exactly what they cover. Actually, I've put the current assets there,
男:资产数值。他想知道这些数字具体涵盖哪些。其实,我已经将流动资产写在那了,
but I've still got to work out the fixed assets and the intangible assets before I include them.
但是我还是算出了将它们涵盖在一起之前的固定资产以及无形资产。
Woman: Thanks. Anything else?
女:谢谢。还有其他的么?
Man: One last thing. Also about assets. Bill wasn't sure what the figures in brackets in section four refer to.
男:最后一件事,也是关于资产的。比尔不确定第四部分括号中的数字代表什么。
He thought they might represent average figures for the last two years or something like that. In fact, they show losses over that period.
他认为它们可能代表过去两年的平均数之类的。事实上,它们表示的是那段时期的损失。
Woman: Thanks. I'll pass all that on.
女:谢谢。我会将这些告诉他的。