BEC中级真题第4辑精听:Test4-Part One(1)
日期:2013-09-03 02:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Man: Hello. Can I help you?
男:你好,有什么能帮到您的么?
Woman: My name's Sue Bentley. Is Amy Johnson there?
女:我叫苏·宾特力。艾米·约翰逊在么?
Man: I'm afraid not. I'm her assistant. Can I take a message?
男:不在。我是她的助理。要留言吗?
Woman: I'm running a seminar in Amy's department next Thursday. The provisional title was 'Dealing with Overseas Clients'.
女:下周四,我们要在艾米的部门举行一个讨论会。暂定标题为《与海外客户打交道》。
Could you please tell Amy I've changed it to 'International Communication' instead?
麻烦你告诉艾米,我将这个标题改为了《国际交流》。
Man: Certainly. Anything else?
男:好的,还有其他的么?
Woman: Yes. I've seen the rooms Amy recommended... I like the presentation room best,
女:还有,我看了艾米推荐的房间...我最喜欢那个展示室,
but it's too small for all twenty participants, so I'd better have the boardroom.
但是太小了容不下20个人,所以我还是选会议室。
One more thing: I can deal with photocopying the slides myself, but if Amy could provide the photocopies of the feedback form for everyone, that'd be great.
还有一件事:复印幻灯片的事我可以自己搞定,但如果艾米可以为每个人提供反馈表复印件,那就再好不过了。
Man: OK. Got that.
男:好的。明白了。
Woman: And could you also mention that she's welcome to keep hold of one of the books I've lent her—Working Overseas—
女:还有你跟她说一下我借给她的那些书,她可以把《海外工作》这本书留下—
but I do need the other one back in time for the seminar—it's called Global Partnerships. That's all! Thank you for your help.
但其中有一本叫做《全球伙伴关系》的书要换给我,我在讨论会上要用。就这些了!谢谢你。
Man: You're welcome.
男:不客气。

分享到
重点单词
  • provisionaladj. 暂时的 n. 临时性,临时人员
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • globaladj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的
  • presentationn. 陈述,介绍,赠与 n. [美]讲课,报告