影视精讲《马达加斯加2:逃往非洲》第22期:活着离开
日期:2012-09-01 19:16

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

The water, it's gone.
水没有了
Oh no. The watering hole has never gone dry before.
哦 不 水塘从没干过
We're gonna need a lot more dying holes. How could this happen?
我们需要很多等死洞了 怎么会这样?
Out of my way. What is going on here?
都闪一边去 到底发生什么事了
The watering hole is dried up, there's barely enough water for one of us.
水干了 我们就一个人喝水都不够了
Yes, good observation Shirley. I'm Boby.
好观察力 雪莉 我是斑比
Makunga what will we do? Quiet!
麻昆加 我们该怎么办? 安静!
Listen up. I'm afraid there is only one solution to this horrible crisis.
听着 我想 恐怕只有一个方法 能解决这可怕的危机
We'll all have to fight for it. Fight for it?
我们得竞争水源 竞争?
This is crazy.
这主意太疯狂了
That's not fair, you'd win.
这不公平 你肯定赢
Exactly Shirley. I'm Boby.
没错 雪莉 我是斑
Sorry folks, but life isn't fair.
对不起 伙计们 人生本来就不公平
I'm in charge now. Thanks to Alakay, the dancing lion.
现在我是领袖 这要多谢谢跳舞的狮子艾力提
Please Makunga this is the only water on the reserve.
求你了 麻昆加 这是保护区唯一的水源
If you're thirsty you'll have to look for water off the reserve.
如果你渴 你得去保护区外找水喝
Off the reserve?
去保护区外?
No one leave the reserve and survived. I left the reserve...
从没人离开保护区存活的 我离开过
and survived.
也存活了

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:Out of my way. What is going on here?

解析:out of:离开 ...

He's been in and out of prison for years.

他多年来屡次进出监狱。

go on:文中意思为“发生”,除此还有“继续,往前走”之意。

He go on a refresher course in bookkeeping.

他继续学习笔记进修课程。

The new play will go on the boards next month.

这出新戏将在下个月上演。

原句:The watering hole is dried up, there's barely enough water for one of us.

解析:dry up:文中意思为“干涸”,此外还有“讲不出话来”的意思。

The clothes will soon dry up in the wind.

这衣服经风一吹很快就会干的。

Dry up and listen to me.

住嘴,听我说。

原句:We'll all have to fight for it. Fight for it?

解析:fight for:为 ... 而战, 争取

We must fight for our rights, comrades!

同志们,我们必须为自己的权利而斗争!

fight后常跟不同的介词,如with,against等。在表示与自然灾害搏斗,如“洪水”,“火灾”等时,后面绝不可与介词against连用。

They are fighting with their enemy.

They are fighting against their enemy.

They are fighting the fire.

错句举例与错句分析

错句: They prepared themselves to fight against the flood.

订正: They prepared themselves to fight the flood.

翻译: 他们准备好与肆虐的洪水搏斗。

分析: 在表示“与自然灾害搏斗”的时候,fight后面不跟against。

考考你:

我想恐怕只有一个方法能解决这可怕的危机。

如果你渴,你得去保护区外找水喝。

上期答案:

I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend...

I'd spend every day trying to think of how to make her laugh.

分享到
重点单词
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤
  • observationn. 观察,观察力,评论 adj. 被设计用来观察的
  • solutionn. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液
  • thirstyadj. 口渴的,渴望的
  • reserven. 预备品,贮存,候补 n. 克制,含蓄 vt. 保留