影视精讲《马达加斯加2:逃往非洲》第20期:花花公子
日期:2012-08-30 19:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Well...There is this one thing.
嗯 确实有件事
What is it? Tell me.
什么事? 告诉我
Well. No, I couldn't.
呃 不行
I mean. What is it?
是什么
You know, I just never really have the guts to tell Gloria,
我从来都鼓不起勇气告诉格洛丽娅
how I think about her. What is it?
我如何 告诉什么 告诉我啦
I don't really have the guts to tell Gloria, how I feel about her. What is it?
我从来不敢告诉格洛丽娅 我对她的感觉
I have always felt about her. Fine, don't tell me!
我一直以来对她的感觉 嗯 不告诉我就算了
Is it a woman? Oh, you didn't tell me we are talking about a woman.
是女人吗 你刚才没告诉我 我们现在谈的可是女人啊
What are you afraid of? You are dead man anyway, come on.
你还在怕什么 你反正都快死了
Yeah? Yeah...Yeah, you are right.
没错 是啊 你说对了
Well, you gotta march right up to this woman,
你一定要迈步向这女人走去
right? You look her right in the eye,
好吗 注视她的双眼
you lean forward, right? Just a little, almost all the way.
身体向前倾 好吧 低下身子
Then you let her, like, lean forward, just a little bit until you're...
然后你让她向前倾 靠近你 是吧
...just a lips distance away from each other.
只剩一个嘴唇的距离
And then you just tell her...
然后你告诉她
how much you hate her.
你有多恨她
Actually, it's...
啊 事实上
it's more like love her.
比较像是有多爱她
Oh, you slave dog.
喔 你个多情种子
You're a real player, you know that?
你还真是个花花公子啊 知道吗
Now listen to me. You gotto raise up.
现在听我说 你得举起她
I can't hear you.
听到了吗
Yeah. Good. You gotto raise up.
听到了 很好 你把她举到空中
raise..up..
举得高高的
You gotto get out of the hole.
你得从洞里出来 好
I'm raising up on the ground.
把她从地上举起来
He's raising Maurice. I'm raising Maurice.
我在上升 莫里斯 继续往上
You gotto go right up to this woman. -Yeah.
要马上去找她 没错
You gotto go right up to a fight. Yeah, I tell her.
然后直奔主题 我要告诉她
And then you gotto say:
说出你的感受
Baby, I dig you.
宝贝 我中意你

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:What are you afraid of? You are dead man anyway, come on.

解析:afraid of:害怕

Some children are afraid of the dark.

有些小孩怕黑。

dead指已停止呼吸和心脏跳动,与alive(活着的,活的)相对。

dying指奄奄一息,行将死亡。

原句:Well, you gotta march right up to this woman,

解析:right up to:直到

I felt it was now or never and went right up to him.

我感到机不可失,所以径直走到他面前。

原句:you lean forward, right? Just a little, almost all the way.

解析:lean forward:探身过去, 向前倾

Just lean forward for a moment, please.

请稍稍向前弓一下身.

I lean forward to listen better.

我倾身向前,以便能听清楚些。

原句:Now listen to me. You gotto raise up.

解析:raise up:举起, 抬起

Raise up your left hand/foot, please.

请举起你的左手/脚。

考考你:

我一直以来对她的感觉 。

你一定要迈步向这女人走去。

上期答案:

You know what else I'd do?

I'd do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing.

分享到