影视精讲《马达加斯加2:逃往非洲》第17期:我要约会了
日期:2012-08-27 18:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Oh man,
哦 老天爷啊
my dad thinks I'm a total loser.
唉 老爸认为我是个完全的笨蛋
I have ruined my parent's lifes.
我毁了我父母的生活
That is definitely not crackalacking.
那可一点也不屌
It's lacking in the craken my friend.
简直是超衰 伙计
I have got to fix this.
我得弥补错误
So
那个
there is...
有件事
there is something I gotto tell you. Hey guys.
有事要告诉你们 嘿 伙计们
Is this place great or what?
这地方简直是天堂 不是吗
I'd go with or what.
我选不是吗
Oh well, I tell you what. You're not gonna believe it but...
告诉你们 你们绝对不会相信 不过
I got a date with Moto Moto.
我和摩托摩托开始约会了
Who is Moto Moto.
谁是摩托摩托?
Oh, he's so big and handsome and big.
他高大 英俊 很壮
You know what Moto Moto means?
你知道摩托摩托代表什么吗?
Twins?
双胞胎?
It means hot hot.
是帅哥帅哥
Hot hot?
帅哥帅哥?
OK, when did you start parley in African?
好吧 你何时变得这么非洲本土化的?
It's in my blood. Don't worry.
这流淌在我的血液里 别担心
You can flirt around with Mr. Hot Pants after I'm gone.
你可以等我走了之后 再和帅哥调情
What's the deal Melman? Why am I the parade and you are the rain?
为什么 梅尔曼 我在兴头上炫耀 你干嘛老泼冷水
Why do you have to dry the parade under my rain?
那你为什么每次都在我这里炫耀
Maybe I'll just parade myself in another part of town.
那我下次在城市的另一区炫耀去了
Fine by me. By the way, the main streets mine.
冷静冷静 随你便 不过主街是我的
Well, you can have your old stinking main streets.
去你的臭主街
And you can take your hottie tub flood and you Mr. hot, Moto Moto Jr. comes
归你就归你 去跟你那个帅哥混去吧
My hottie tub what? What are you talking about?
那个摩托摩托 你说什么呢
Come on Melman
这么乱啊 别吵了
why don't you just tell her? You tell,
你为什么不告诉她就好了? 要说你说去
what? Tell her, I don't know what you are talking about.
说什么? 说 我不明白你说什么
So I guess, I'll go then. You know what, don't bother.
好吧 我要走了 你知道么 不必麻烦了
Don't get up in my account.
那就少找我麻烦!
Melman, Gloria.
不不不 梅尔曼 格洛丽娅
Hey, I thought you guys were friends.
我还以为你们是朋友呢
Come on guys, Marty is absolutely right.
知道吗 马蒂说的是对的

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:I got a date with Moto Moto.

解析:get a date:约会

I've got a date with Lucy tomorrow night.

明天晚上我与露西有个约会。

原句:You can flirt around with Mr. Hot Pants after I'm gone.

解析:flirt around:调情

when your partner is not around you, you will still flirt around with others.

当你的伴侣不在你身边,你会和周围的人调情。

原句:Fine by me. By the way, the main streets mine.

解析:fine by me:

That's fine by me, my boy.

我看这样办行,老弟。

原句:Don't get up in my account.

解析:get up: 变得猛烈

That cannot get up an atom of sympathy for them.

那并不能激发起人们对他们的丝毫同情。

原句:It's lacking in the craken my friend.

解析:lack in: 在 ... 方面缺乏

I make up what I lack in experience in curiosity.

我以求知欲弥补我经验的缺乏。

考考你:

简直是超衰伙计。

那你为什么每次都在我这里炫耀。

上期答案:

Yeah, that's very observative of you Steven.

As you can see, I'm covered in brown spots.

分享到
重点单词
  • stinkingadj. 发恶臭的;非常讨厌的;烂醉如泥的 v. 散发出
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • flirtn. 卖弄风骚的人,调情的人 vi. 掠过,轻率对待,调
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • sympathyn. 同情,同情心,同感,赞同,慰问
  • curiosityn. 好奇,好奇心