影视精讲《马达加斯加2:逃往非洲》第15期:被流放
日期:2012-08-25 13:13

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Dad, what are you doing?
爸爸 你在做什么 爸爸 别这样
Dad no, you can't do this.
爸爸 你不能这么做的
Who could possibly take Zuba's place?
谁能顶替祖巴的位子呢?
Anyone? Someone?
有人吗 任何人吗
No one? Hey.
没人吗 嘿
You sir.
你吗 先生?
I guess not.
看来不行
Well I, this is all very awkward, but...
呃 虽然这么说很奇怪 不过
I suppose, I could carry this tremendous burden.
我想 我能担负起这个重任
Titsy, get the hat.
缇西 把帽子拿过来
As your new leader
作为你们新的领袖
I hereby banish Alakay...
我现在宣布流放艾力提
...he shell wear this hat of shame and...
他应当戴起这个代表耻辱的帽子
leave the watering hole.
离开水塘
For a thousand years or life...
期限为一千年 或 一辈子
...whichever comes last.
看哪个迟来
Come on. Shoo shoo. Get out of here.
唉 走开 走开
You should have told us son.
你应该告诉我们的 儿子
You should have told us that you weren't a real king.
你应该告诉我们你不是个真正的大王
You never told me that I have to fight anybody.
你可没说我得和人打架
What did you expect son?
不然你想怎样?
I don't know, maybe a fatherly advice,
我不知道 可能你可以作为父亲 给我一点建议呢
like: hey son...it's a fight. You are a lion, aren't you?
比如 儿子 那是个搏斗 但你是狮子 不是吗
But I never fought another lion in my life.
但我从来没有跟其他狮子搏斗过
Yeah, yes, right. You dance.
当然没有 你是跳舞的嘛
And other stuff. The point is,
还有其他的事情 但重点是
your pal, Makunga...set me up back there
你的朋友麻昆加设计陷害了我
I mean, none of these would happen... If you were a real lion...
这一切就不会发生了 如果 如果你是个真正的狮子
Zuba. Yeah, I said it.
祖巴! 是啊 我说了!
A real lion?
真正的狮子?
Thanks.
谢了
Thanks a lot.
太谢谢

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:Who could possibly take Zuba's place?

解析:take one's place:代替某人

Who's going to take his place after he leaves?

他走了谁来顶替他?

原句:I suppose, I could carry this tremendous burden.

解析:suppose:认为, 想, 应该

1.suppose后可加that引导的从句,且句中that可省略。

I suppose (that) he is about forty.

我猜他大概四十岁。

2.suppose有时指“建议”。

Suppose you come to my house tomorrow morning, and I will show you all my books.

我建议你明天早晨来我加,我会把我所有的书都展示给你看。

解析:carry the burden:挑起担子

He could not carry the burden alone.

他一人挑不起这副担子。

原句:As your new leader ,I hereby banish Alakay...

解析:as:作为

as在表示“原因”时,语气要轻于because。一般来说,as引导的从句会在主句前。as引导的从句也可以在主句后,不过必须要确认从句的内容要是对方知道的。

You need not go with me, as you are busy.

原句:And other stuff. The point is,your pal, Makunga...set me up back there.

解析:set sb up:出卖某人

I know what you did, you set me up!

我知道你的把戏,你设计了我!

原句:I mean, none of these would happen... If you were a real lion...

解析:none of:当中谁都不, 当中没人

None of the students except Jim is in the know of the exam.

除了吉姆,学生们谁都不知道考试的事。

考考你:

谁能顶替祖巴的位子呢?

我想,我能担负起这个重任。

上期答案:

Who do you thing would be a good match for me?

分享到
重点单词
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • banishvt. 驱逐,流放,消除
  • awkwardadj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的
  • shelln. 壳,外壳 v. 去壳,脱落,拾贝壳 n.[计