影视精讲《马达加斯加2:逃往非洲》第18期:你个臭显摆
日期:2012-08-28 12:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What the heck is going on?
到底发生什么事了
You are not ooh.. He was no! I thought he...You are not him. He is ooh...
你不是 哦 他是 不! 我以为 他 你不是 他! 他
You thought that guy was me?
你以为那家伙是我
No, no, no. I mean yes, yes. You do guys, come on.
不 不是 其实 是啊 你们长得 拜托
You thought I was him?
你以为我是他?
You guys do kind of look a little a lot you look a lot alike.
你们长得有点 很像
Marty you look a lot alike, come on. You laugh alike, you talk alike,
对吧 马蒂 你们长得很像 你们笑起来一样
he has the same sort of speech pattern...
说话也一样 语气也一样
I mean that is a little weird. Really, you two guys are, come on Marty.
斑纹也一样 有点奇怪 真的 你们两个 拜托 马蒂
So you're saying there is nothing unique about me
看来我果然不是独一无二啊
I am just like any other zebra.
我和其他斑马没有区别
No, of course you are different.
你当然是与众不同的
How? How?
怎么不同?
OK. I can't tell you apart.
好吧 我分不清
Maybe you could wear a bell or something. I don't know.
不过你可以戴个铃什么的
A bell? OK. not a bell, no bell is a bad idea.
铃? 不 不是铃 戴铃是个很烂的主意
No, no, no. How about a t-shirt that says: "I'm with stupid."?
不不 不如穿写着我是傻瓜的T恤吧
I am not stupid. Not you stupid, him stupid!
我不傻 你不傻 是他傻
You know what? While you have been off doing prancing pony with the new pussy.
你知道吗 你和那群马玩乐时
I have been having pretty much the worst day of my life, OK?
我正在经历差不多 生命里最惨的一天 满意了吗
It's always about you, isn't it?
事情都是围绕你转 对吧
My problems are just a little bit bigger than yours Marty.
我的问题只是比你的重要一点 马蒂
All right, I couldn't tell you apart. So what?
就算分不清你和别人 又怎样
Yeah fine, run away Marty! Run away. That's what you do best,
行啊 走吧 马蒂 你只有这个在行
just like back in New York!
跟在纽约时一样
I'm right here. But you can't tell that right?
我在这儿 不过你分不清楚 对吧
Your one in a million friend...
你真是百万里挑一的朋友
hopes you enjoy your bigger
祝你继续自己一个人享受你的那个
than everyone else's problems, alone!
比任何其他人都重要的问题 !
Good, leave! I don't need you to help me solve my problems.
走就走吧 我不需要你帮我解决问题
You know what? You diame dust I can't tell which one is Marty.
你们大同小异 我就是分不清楚 谁是马蒂又怎样 我不在乎
Oh, which one is Marty? Wait a minute, wait a minute, oh yeah! I don't care.
哪个是马蒂 等一下 哦 谁在乎
Nice hat, you show off!
帽子真抢眼 你个臭显摆

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:What the heck is going on?

解析:what the heck is going on:发生什么事了?

原句:Marty you look a lot alike, come on. You laugh alike, you talk alike,

解析:look alike:看起来像

Big Sister and auntie really look alike.

姐姐跟伯母长的真像。

alike指事物在性质、特征或外貌上固有的而不是偶然的相似。普通用词,只作表语。

like普通用词,含义广泛,指多个或全部特性都相似,但并非同一个,也可指在某个特殊的偶然相似。

原句:OK. I can't tell you apart.

解析:tell apart:辨别,区分

I will tell apart just the truth.

我会尽力表现给你看只有真实的自我.

Things is changing.I can not tell apart of them yet!!

是非总是在变,我已无法分辨!!

原句:While you have been off doing prancing pony with the new pussy.

解析:be off:离开

Don't be off guard! You mustn't tell anything to him.

不要失去警惕,你一定不要告诉他任何事情。

My wife is expecting me at home. I must be off now.

我妻子正在家等着我呢。我必须要走了。

考考你:

看来我果然不是独一无二啊。

我正在经历差不多生命里最惨的一天,满意了吗?

上期答案:

It's lacking in the craken my friend.
Why do you have to dry the parade under my rain?

分享到
重点单词
  • patternn. 图案,式样,典范,模式,型 v. 以图案装饰,仿造
  • uniqueadj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的
  • solvev. 解决,解答