影视精讲《马达加斯加2:逃往非洲》第13期:迷路了
日期:2012-08-23 17:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Everybody appears very tired. I think we're lost.
大家都很累 我觉得我们迷路了
Hey Nana, do you even know where you are going?
嘿 娜娜 你知不知道你在往哪走啊
No, but I'm going with a skip in my step and a smile on my face.
不知道 不过我一路小跑 面带笑容
Sure, right, OK. Yeah, alright.
哦 是嘛 那好吧
It's people. Where do you come from? How could we get out of here?
哦 是人啊 你们从哪来的 你们怎么到这里来的
Can you help us, we're lost?
你们能帮帮我们吗 我们迷路了
We are lost too.
我们也迷路了
It was awful, a flash of black and white never gone.
真的很可怕 一个黑白的东西 掠过我们眼前 然后就没了
They took the jeep, everything.
他们把吉普车 所有东西都拿走了
That happened to our jeep too. What are we gonna do?
我们的吉普车也一样 我们要怎么办
Only hope to survive out here! No food,
我们要怎么存活 没有食物
no water, no shelter. What are we gonna do?
没有水 没有屋子 我们该怎么办呀!?
You can let nature get the best of you,
你可以让大自然征服你
or you can get the best of nature.
或者你可以征服大自然呀
Gather around children.
围过来吧 孩子们
We are New Yorkers, right? Yeah.
都是纽约客 是吧 是啊
We survived in a concrete jungle.
我们都能在水泥林里生存了!
Right!
没错
If we need food, we hunt for a decent hotdogs stand, am I right?
我们饿的时候 就四处找 好吃的热狗 我说的对吗
She is right.
她是对的
If we need shelter, we build skyscrapers.
我们需要屋子 就盖起摩天大楼
If we need water,
是啊 我们需要水
we build a dam.
就建造一个人工水库
Come on, we're New Yorkers.
是啊! 我们是纽约客耶! 拜托一下!
If we can make it there, we can make it anywhere.
我们在那里可以 我们哪里都可以!

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:Everybody appears very tired. I think we're lost.

appear:文中意思为“显得,好像”, 此外还有“出版”之意。

They appear to be able to handle the problem.

他们似乎可以处理这个问题。

He uses lens to make things appear clearer.

他用镜片以便看东西更清楚些。

原句:It was awful, a flash of black and white never gone.

a flash of:闪过

I observed a flash of lightning in the dark.

我在黑暗中看到一道闪电。

原句:Gather around children.

gather around:聚集

After supper they gathered around the table and worked together.

晚饭后,他们围着桌子坐下,一起工作。

原句:If we need food, we hunt for a decent hotdogs stand, am I right?

hunt for:搜寻, 寻找

Our hunt for a cheaper but larger house is at last at an end.

我们想寻找一幢便宜些但要大些的房子的事终于有了结果。

考考你:

嘿,娜娜,你知不知道你在往哪走啊。

我们在那里可以, 我们哪里都可以!

上期答案:

I'm gonna bring the house down for you dad.

I hope so, otherwise your father would have to banish you.

分享到
重点单词
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • skipv. 跳过,略过,遗漏 n. 跳跃,跳读 n. (
  • lightningn. 闪电 adj. 闪电般的,快速的 vi. 打闪
  • sheltern. 庇护所,避难所,庇护 v. 庇护,保护,隐匿
  • concreteadj. 具体的,实质性的,混凝土的 n. 水泥,混凝土
  • lensn. 镜头,透镜,(眼球的)水晶体 vt. 给…摄
  • gatherv. 聚集,聚拢,集合 n. 集合,聚集
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • damn. 水坝,堤,障碍物 vt. 筑坝,抑制(情感等)
  • banishvt. 驱逐,流放,消除