影视精讲《马达加斯加2:逃往非洲》第14期:没有匹配的对手
日期:2012-08-24 18:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Alright, so little cubs cats, just remember...
好吧 带点气势 就记住
great dance performance comes from the heart.
伟大的舞蹈都是由心出发的
Just comes straight from your heart and you never go wrong.
由心出发 你永远也不会错
Sure Mr.
当然
Hey Alakay, I just happened to walk by and wanted to wish luck.
嘿 艾力提 我只是经过 祝你好运
You're not nervous, are you?
你不紧张吧
No, it's my thing. You know.It's kind of what I do.
不啦 就等这一天了 我本来也是干这个的
In my opinion; the key of this whole thing is choosing the right competitor.
我觉得 如果要在这里大显身手 要记得 选择好的对手
Oh, you mean this is like a dance battle, sort of thing? Like a dance off?
你说这像跳舞对决一样的吗 像对舞一样
Sure. Great, I loved that. Freestyle, put your moves out.
嗯 当然 那太好了 即兴创造?
Who do you thing would be a good match for me?
你觉得谁跟我旗鼓相当?
You know, just to keep the things interesting.
这样比赛才有看头
Well...I wish I could help,
我真希望我能帮忙
but that's strictly against to our ancient tradition and although we hold secret but
但这违反了传统啊 好像很神圣的样子
If I was me out there,
但如果是我的话
I'd choose Titsy.
我会选择缇西
Titsy, OK? Sounds interesting.
缇西? 好吧 听起来 还蛮有趣的
Makunga, right? Thank you. Anything for Zuba's boy. Go, get him tight.
你叫麻昆加 对吧 为了祖巴的孩子 做任何事都好
Shake it out.
去露一手吧 一定的

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:Just comes straight from your heart and you never go wrong.

go wrong:出错, 发生故障

She tends to over-react when things go wrong.

事情一有差错她往往反应过激。

原句:Hey Alakay, I just happened to walk by and wanted to wish luck.

walk by:走过 ...

I saw Xiao Yang walking by, shouldering two hoes.

我看到小扬扛着两把锄头从旁走过。

原句:You know.It's kind of what I do.

kind of:种类

I wish you wouldn't look down on this kind of work.

我希望你不要看不起这种工作。

原句:In my opinion,the key of this whole thing is choosing the right competitor.

in my opinion:在我看来

In my opinion, what he said is not true at all.

依我看来,他说的一点也不真实。

the key of:...的关键

What do you think the key of this game's success.

你觉得自己在这个游戏上的成功主要靠的是什么呢?

原句:Who do you thing would be a good match for me?

match for:匹配,匹对

Only Parker can be a match for me them.

跟他们较量的人只有帕克。

考考你:

由心出发,你永远也不会错。

你觉得谁跟我旗鼓相当?

上期答案:

Hey Nana, do you even know where you are going?
If we can make it there, we can make it anywhere.

分享到
重点单词
  • strictlyadv. 严格地
  • performancen. 表演,表现; 履行,实行 n. 性能,本事