影视精讲《马达加斯加2:逃往非洲》第9期:一方霸主
日期:2012-08-19 13:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

It's raining men, hallelujah. You are gotto going all.
天上掉男人呀 哈里路亚 唉 真的想回家
How come you don't have a man in your life.
为什么你的生命中没有个男人呢
You got worms?
你有虫子么
Listen girls
我都弄掉了啦 听着 女孩们
Manhattan isshort ontwo things: parking and hippos.
曼哈顿有两种东西短缺: 停车位 和 河马
Hey everybody!I just found out that my son is a king.
嘿 大家 我才知道 我的儿子也是一方霸主
The king of New York.
他是纽约之王!
Show me some of your moves son. Come on. Don't be bashful. Alright.
来 给我看看你的动作 别害羞
Ooh, this one always knocks them dead.
哦 这个通常会让人拍手叫好
The king is mad, the king is mad.
大王发怒了 大王发怒了!
Now, let's all welcome him back into the pride above the arms.
现在 让我们一起欢迎他 回到我们的部落吧 张开双臂!
Welcome to the herd Marty.
欢迎你来到我们的群呀 马蒂
Me, in a herd?I've always wanted to be a part of a herd.
我? 群? 我一直都想加入某个群呢!
It's one for all, and all for all.
有一个是大家的 就都是大家的 呦!
How do I look? Technicly...
我看起来怎么样? 理论上说
a traditional witch doctor has a bone to his nose.
一个传统的巫医 通常都有根骨头穿过鼻子
Don't worry, it has just a clip on it.
别担心 只是个夹上去的而已
Voila, he's a witch doctor.
呵呵 他是个巫医了!
My mother would be so happy.
我母亲一定会很高兴的

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:Manhattan is short on two things: parking and hippos.

short on:缺乏, 缺少

He's short on tact.

他处事不够圆通。

Her speeches are rather short on wit.

她的讲话不够风趣。

strong on:擅长

He is strong on American literature.

他在美国文学方面造诣很深。

原句:I just found out that my son is a king.

find out:发现

Go and find out the truth to report back quickly.

立刻查明事实真相回来汇报。

原句:I've always wanted to be a part of a herd.

a part of:... 的一部分

It's a part of your duties to proofread.

校对是你的份内之事。

考考你:

我才知道我的儿子也是一方霸主。

我一直都想加入某个群呢!

上期答案:

Move out of the way, stand aside.
I am going to use him to get rid of Zuba once and for all.

分享到
重点单词
  • herdn. 兽群,人群,牧人 vt. 群集,使 ... 成群,
  • tactn. 机智,手法
  • traditionaladj. 传统的
  • priden. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心 vt. 以 .
  • clipn. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹 n. 修剪,(羊毛的)剪下