影视精讲《马达加斯加2:逃往非洲》第12期:与生俱来的天赋
日期:2012-08-22 00:05

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Don't mess with the king of New York.
别跟纽约之王作对!
That's right.
没错!
Alright, alright boys. Be careful.
好啦 好啦 大男孩 小心点
Watch out before you break something.
别打碎了东西
You used to call this Fufi.
你以前管这个叫 扑扑
Fufi? Fufi.
扑扑? 扑扑!
Oh, he doesn't want that thing. Give my Fufi.
他不会想要那个的 还给我 我的扑扑!
Zuba, you'd better give him his Fufi.
祖巴 你最好把他的扑扑给他
I mean no, thank you, thank you. It's perfect.
我并不知道 谢谢 谢谢 它很完美
Well son, you get your rest...
那 儿子 休息吧
you'll have a big day tomorrow.You're gonna need all your strength.
明天将会是盛大的一天 你会需要全部的力量
I'm gonna bring the house down for you dad.
我会为了你 让欢呼声把屋顶掀起来的
I hope so, otherwise your father would have to banish you.
我也这么希望 要不然你的父亲必须要流放你了
Oh gee, not really?
哦 天 真的吗
I know you're gonna do us proud.
我知道你会让我们骄傲的
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
You were born with it.
你命中注定就是这样
Good night Alakay.
晚安 艾力提
My boy, my own boy.
我的孩子 我自己的孩子
My son is a king.
我的儿子是个大王
My son is a king.
我的儿子是个大王
Good night mom.
晚安 妈妈
Good night,Alakay.
晚安 艾力提

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:Don't mess with the king of New York.

mess with:搞糟 ,干扰

He told his son not to mess with the radio.

他叫儿子不要乱摆收音机。

原句:Watch out before you break something.

watch out:当心, 提防

The staff were asked to watch out for forged banknotes.

已经要求职员留意伪钞。

原句:Well son, you get your rest...

get rest:休息一下

Enjoy massage and foods,or get rest at home.

喜欢去享受按摩和美食,或者在家里休息。

原句:I'm gonna bring the house down for you dad.

bring down:使倒下

The scandal may bring down the government.

这一丑闻可能导致政府垮台。

原句:You were born with it.

born with:生而享有

He was born with a good memory.

他生来就记性好。

考考你:

我会为了你,让欢呼声把屋顶掀起来的。

我也这么希望,要不然你的父亲必须要流放你了。

上期答案:

This is where you always slept.
Your father did everything he could.

分享到
重点单词
  • banishvt. 驱逐,流放,消除
  • scandaln. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱