(单词翻译:单击)
Situation 60
情景 60
Are you going to the States for good?
你们要去美国队永久定居吗?
We plan to go to the United States.
我们计划要去美国。
Oh!When are you going?
哦!你们什么时候走?
September 19th.
九月十九号。
Are you going to the States for good?
你们要去美国永久定居吗?
Yes,we are.
是的,我们要永久定居。
I hope you enjoy it there.
我希望你们在那里愉快。
Mr.Yi,I want to say good-by to you and your family.
易先生,我想和你及你的家人说再见。
Why,Mr.Carson?Where are you going?
为什么,卡森先生?你要去哪里?
I'm going to Germany to visit my brother.
我要去德国看我的弟弟。
Are you going there for good?
你要永远留在那里吗?
No.It's just for a visit.
不,只是去探望一下。
I hope you have a good trip.
我希望你旅途愉快。
Mr.Johnson,would you be interested in an opening we have in Los Angeles?
强生先生,你对我们洛杉矶的空缺有兴趣吗?
I really don't know.Could you tell me more about it?
我真的不知道。你能多告诉我一些关于它的事吗?
Certainly.You would be the general manager of the West Coast office.
当然。你将成为西海岸办公室的总经理。
It sounds good.Would we have to stay in Los Angeles for good?
似乎不错。我们得永远留在洛杉矶吗?
I can't answer that at this time.
现在我没办法回答那个问题。
May I have a day or two to think it over?
我可不可以考虑一两天?