(单词翻译:单击)
SITUATION 62
情景 62
I'm off tomorrow.
我明天休假。
Hi,John.
嗨,约翰。
Hi,Sue.You look plae.Are you ill?
嗨,苏。你看起来很苍白。你病了吗?
No,I'm just tired.
不,我只是累了。
You should take a day or two off and rest.
你应该休假一两天。
I'm off tomorrow.When are you off?
我明天休假。你什么时候休假?
Not until next week.
直到下周才休。
I think I'll take a day off next week.
我想我下周要休一天假。
Won't your boss mind?
你的老板不介意吗?
No.I'm entitled to it for working extra hours.
不介意。因为我加班,所以有资格休假。
You mean you get a day off instead of being paid overtime?
你是说你不拿加班费,而休一天假?
That's right.
是的。
I think I'd rather have the money.
我想我宁愿拿钱。
I heard you were working as a waitress.How come?
你听说你在当女服务生。为什么?
I wanted to have my morning free during the summer,
天里,我想早上空闲。
so I took a job working afternoon and evenings.
因些我做下午和晚上的工作。
I wanted to have my morning free during the summer,
夏天里,我想早上空闲。
so I took a job working afternoon and evenings.
因些我做下午和晚上的工作。
Are you also working on weekends?
你周未也工作吗?
I have every other weekend off.
我隔周周未休假。
What a great schedule!
这样安排时间真好!
I know.It couldn't be better.
我知道。这是再好不过的。