欧美人文风情(视频+文本+字幕)第364篇:如何改变性别差异
日期:2018-03-28 14:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原味人文风情:
Why have there been so many male presidents but so few women?
为什么世上有那么多男总统,而女总统却这么少?
Why is it so difficult for moms to get back to work after having kids?
为什么妈妈们生完小孩要重返职场那么难?


Why is it that millions of women still have no access to technology?
为什么数百万名女性还不能使用科技产品?
I know, right?
对啊,奇怪吧?
Why do you think of a pilot as a man and a flight attendant as a woman?
为什么你认为飞行员就是男的,空中乘务员就是女的?
Tell me about it.
给我讲讲吧。

girl.png

Can someone really earn more just because of their gender?
一个人真的能因为性别而赚得更多吗?
Don't worry, baby! I'm coming for you!
别担心,宝贝!我来了!
Why are almost all the superheroes men? Cut!
为什么几乎每个超级英雄都是男的?咔!
And why do I only get to be the love interest?
还有我为什么只能演主角的爱人?
Tell me, why? I have no idea.
告诉我--为什么?我也不知道。

分享到
重点单词
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • attendantadj. 伴随的 n. 服务员,侍从,伴随物,出席者
  • pilotn. 飞行员,领航员,引航员 vt. 领航,驾驶,向导