(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Come here. One for you, three for me.
过来.一个给你,三个给我
You sure you wanna do this?
你真的要这样做吗?
We're here!
我们到了
Hey.! - Hey! - Where were you guys?
你们好 -你们刚刚去哪里了?
Oh, we took a couple of wrong turns, thanks to Magellan here.
感谢导游 我们刚刚转错了两个弯
Hi. - Hi. Oh, Miles. - Yeah? Maya's in the back, just past the kitchen. - Okay.Thanks.
你好.麦斯,犸雅在后面 厨房的后面.好,谢谢
Hi. - Hey.
你好 -你好
Oh, has she got anything good? - Oh, yeah. Steph's way into pinots and Syrahs.
她有什么好东西吗? - 有,史黛芬妮很喜欢皮诺和希哈
Hey, Steph! - Yeah? - Can we really open anything we want?
史黛芬妮 -是 - 我们真的开什么酒都可以吗?
Yeah, yeah. Anything.Uh, except the Richebourg.
可以,都可以,除了李奇伯格以外
Richebourg? She has a Richebourg? Holy mackerel. I've completely underestimated Stephanie.
李奇伯格?她有李奇伯格?我的天,我彻底低估了史黛芬妮
Oh, good Lord. Um, look at that.
老天爷,看看这个
I think... this guy's more our speed.
我想这个才配得上我们
Andrew Murray. Well, okay. All right.
安得烈慕勒,好吧
So, what gems do you have in your collection?
你的收藏中有什么宝贝?
Oh, it's really not much of a collection, you know.
我的并不算是收藏
I mean, more like a small gathering in a cabinet.
只是储藏柜里的小小收集
No, I've never really had the wallet for that. I just have to live bottle to bottle.
我没有那么多钱收藏 只能一瓶一瓶买
I've got things I'm saving, definitely.
我也有存钱要买的东西 这是绝对的
I guess the star would be a 1961 Cheval Blanc.
我的宝贝是1961年的白马
You've got a '61 Cheval Blanc, and it's just sitting there?
你有1961年的白马 就放在那里不动
Yes, I do. - Go get it. - Okay. - I'm serious! Hurry! All right. I would, I would.
是,我有 -快去拿 - 我是认真的,快点 -我会…
The '61 s are peaking right now, aren't they? That's what I've read.
1961年的酒现在正在巅峰状态 不是吗?至少我看到是这样写的
No, that's right, yeah.
你说得没错
It might be too late already. What are you waiting for?
也许已经太迟了,你还在等什么?
Oh, I don't know. A special occasion with the right person.
我不知道,特殊的日子,特殊的人
It was supposed to be for my 10th wedding anniversary, but...
它本来应该是我 十周年结婚纪念的时候喝的
You know, the day you open a '61 Cheval Blanc that's the special occasion.
开1961白马的那一天 就是特殊的日子
妙语佳句
Depress (pp.&pt.depressed)
vt.压下,压低;使沮丧;使萧条;使跌价
I must admit the state of the country depresses me...
我必须承认国家的现状让我倍感沮丧 。
The stronger U.S. dollar depressed sales.
美元走强导致销售额下降 。
------------------------------------------------------
Exchange for
用…换取
So in exchange for help, we demanded responsibility.
因此以换取救援,我们皆尽一己之责 。
------------------------------------------------------
Sort of
adv.有几分地
Sort of cooperation whether you want it or not.
不管你愿不愿意,多少都得合作 。
贮藏知识
最佳温度
通常贮存葡萄酒的最佳温度为摄氏10°C,一般来说,摄氏7至18°C的温度也不会有损害
。要尽量避免酒窖内的温度波动:温度不稳定会给葡萄酒的品质带来一定的影响 。要尽量避免在摄氏20°C以上长期存放葡萄酒,也不能低于0°C,这样葡萄酒会结石沉淀,因此减少酒的酸度 。
考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.
1.Credit tightness and political indecisiveness will _____ the gloom.
信贷紧缩和政治不决会加深不景气 。
2.This article mainly develops _____ three issues.
文章主要是围绕着三个问题而展开的 。
A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.Bears believe the games could further (depress) output.
看跌者坚信,奥运会进一步抑制产出 。
2.Ln (exchange for) her soul, then?
那就用她的灵魂来交换吧?