《穿普拉达的女王》视听精讲第35期:如果我不请你就是傻瓜
日期:2014-05-30 18:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Andy, Greg Hill. -Hello.
安迪,格雷格?希尔-你好
Come on. These clips are excellent.
跟我来, 这些东西写得很好
This thing on the janitors' union, that's exactly what we do here.
这篇关于学校工友会报道,正是我们这里的风格
My only question is, Runway?
我唯一的问题是,天桥?
You were there for less than a year.
那在那里干了不到一年
What the hell kind of a blip is that?
为什么带那么短的时间按就走呢?
Learned a lot.
我学到了很多
In the end though, I kind of screwed it up.
但后来,我搞砸了一些事情
I called over there for a reference, left word with some snooty girl.
我打电话过去问关于你的推荐,给一个傲慢的女孩留了话
Next thing you know, I got a fax from Miranda Priestly herself…
后来,我接到马琳达?皮斯利本人发来的传真
saying that of all the assistants she's ever had…
她话在她所有的助理里~~~
you were, by far, her biggest disappointment.
你是,到目前为止最让我失望的
And, if I don't hire you, I am an idiot.
而且,如果我不请你,我就是个傻瓜
You must have done something right.
你一定做了些正确的事

影视精讲


kind of <口>稍微,有点儿,有几分
What kind of remedies are you seeking?
您希望得到什么样的赔偿?
That's a kind of innovation. "
这是一种创新。”

screw up 拧紧; 扭歪(脸); <非正>把…搞糟
Sometimes we just screw up.
有时候,我们就搞砸了。
This can really screw up you and your success.
这真的会毁掉你自己及成功的机会。

by far 更; 尤其; 到目前为止
Liu is by far the most celebrated athlete in china.
刘翔是目前为止中国最为人知的运动员。
y far the biggest influence on investors 'opinions of a startup is the opinion of other investors.
迄今为止,影响一个投资者对一家初创公司的最大因素是其他投资者的看法。



分享到
重点单词
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • referencen. 参考,出处,参照 n. 推荐人,推荐函 vt. 提
  • innovationn. 创新,革新
  • athleten. 运动员
  • disappointmentn. 失望,令人失望的人或事
  • celebratedadj. 著名的,声誉卓著的 动词celebrate的过