《穿普拉达的女王》视听精讲第19期:我的个人生活岌岌可危
日期:2014-05-04 19:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Is this number two look?This is number two?
这是第二款造型吗?这是第二款?
Hi. -Hi. All right. Turn around for me, darling.
嗨,嗨。好了,转过来,亲爱的
Oh, I get it. I get it. I get it.
噢,我懂了,我懂了
The piece is called "urban jungle, '"right?
这是拍那组“都市丛林”,对吧?
Yes, the modern woman unleashes the animal within to take on the big city.
是,现代女性通过释放内在的野性来征服城市
Good. Go.
好了,去吧
Sometimes I can't believe I talk about this crap all day.
我每天都在说些不知所云的废话
Bobby, come here. Let me see. -Oh, thank you.
伯比,过来,让我看看 -谢谢你
Make sure Miranda gets these as soon as possible. -Mm-hmm.
尽快把这些样片送到马琳达手上 -嗯
And tell her I switched in the Dior for the Rocha.
告诉她我让罗沙改拍迪奥了
Oh, great. Can't wait. -Excuse me.
噢,真好,迫不及待 -对不起
Can we adjust the attitude? -I'm sorry.
态度能不能好点? -对不起
Don't make me feed you to one of the models. -I'm sorry.
别跟那些模特一个德行 -对不起
It's a busy day.
今天太忙了
My personal life is hanging by a thread, that's all.
我的个人生活岌岌可危,所以
Join the club. That's what happens when you start doing well at work, darling.
彼此彼此,亲爱的,这说明你的工作开始步入正轨了
Let me know when your whole life goes up in smoke.
等你的个人生活化为乌有的时候, 记得通知我一生
That means it's time for a promotion.
那说明你要被提拔了

影视精讲


as soon as possible 尽快; 越快越好
I'd like to see you as soon as possible.
我想要尽快见你。
We will check up as soon as possible and let him know the result.
我们将尽快进行调查,并把结果通知他。

feed /be fed up with 感到厌烦
Don't make me feed you to one of the models.
别跟那些模特一个德行。
I am fed up with his complaints.
我听够了他的怨言。

be hanging by a thread 千钧一发,摇摇欲坠
His life was hanging by a thread.
他的生命岌岌可危。
My personal life is hanging by a thread.
我的个人生活岌岌可危

分享到
重点单词
  • threadn. 线,细丝,线索,思路,螺纹 vt. 穿线于,穿过,
  • urbanadj. 城市的,都市的
  • promotionn. 晋升,促进,提升
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案