《穿普拉达的女王》视听精讲第34期:激流勇退找回自己
日期:2014-05-28 15:10

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


I have to be at work in 20 minutes.
我只有二十分钟的时间
What's up?
怎么了?
Well, I just…
这个,我只是~~~
I wanted to say that you were right about everything.
我想告诉你,你以前说的那些话都是对的
That…
那些~~~
I turned my back on my friends and my family…
我抛弃了我的朋友,我的家庭
and everything I believed in…and… and for what?
我所重视的一切,然后~~为了什么?
For shoes and shirts and jackets and belts.
为了鞋子、衬衫、外套、腰带
Nate.
内特
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
L…
我~~~
I flew up to Boston while you were gone.
你离开的这段时间我去了趟波士顿
I interviewed at the Oak Room.
去橡树餐厅面试了
And?
然后呢?
And you're looking at their new sous-chef.
然后你现在见到的,使他们的信任大厨
I'm moving up there in a couple weeks.
我过段时间就要搬去那边了
That's great. Congratulations.
太棒了,恭喜你
I don't know what I'm gonna do without those late-night grilled cheeses, but…
我不知道没有那些,深夜香烤干酪该怎么办,不过~~~
I'm pretty sure they have bread in Boston.
我相信波士顿一定有面包卖的
May even haveJarlsberg.
也许还有某人最爱的奶酪
We might be able to figure something out.
我们应该可以解决一些问题
You think?
是吗?
Yeah.
是的
So, what about you?I mean, what are you gonna do now?
那你怎么样?你现在打算做什么?
Actually, I, uh… I have a job interview today.
事实上, 我~~~~~我今天有个面试
Oh, yeah? -Mm-hmm.
噢,是吗?
That's what you're wearing?
你就穿这些去?
Shut up. I like this.
闭嘴,我喜欢这么穿

影视精讲


turn my back on 袖手旁观
How can I turn my back on him?
我又怎么能袖手旁观呢?
I can't turn my back on him when he needs help.
在他需要帮助的时候,我们不能不管。

figure out 找出
If I figure out how that works I'll post an update.
笔者弄清真相后将会发布最新发现。
Figure out which tools your employer relies on.
搞清楚雇主依赖的工具是什么。

Shut up 闭嘴
Shut up. I like this.
闭嘴,我喜欢这么穿
Some of them need to buck up, and some of them need to shut up.
或许他们中的某些人应该给自己充充电,而有些人应该闭上嘴。

分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • buckn. (美元)块钱 n. 钱,鹿皮,(鹿皮等)制物,小伙
  • updatev. 更新,补充最新资料 n. 更新
  • oakn. 橡树,橡木
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .