《穿普拉达的女王》视听精讲第23期:甜言蜜语+梦想诱惑
日期:2014-05-10 12:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Look at you. -Hello.
这是谁啊?-你好
You're… You're a vision.
你是~~~你真是梦幻仙子
Oh. Thank God I saved your job.
哦。谢天谢地我帮你保住了饭碗
You know, I figured out a few things on my own too.
这个,我自己也认真的反省了一下
Turns out, I'm not as nice as you thought.
结果发现,我没你想的那么好
I hope not.
我希望不是
Well, if it werert for the stupid boyfriend…
如果不是因为你已经名花有主~~~
I'd have to whisk you away right here and now.
我现在就把你劫走的
Do you actually say things like that to people? -Evidently.
你不会真的对别人讲这种话吧? -显然
Well, I gotta go.
我得走了
Are you sure? 'Cause my editor for New York Magazine is inside…
一定要走吗? 《纽约》杂志社的编辑在里面
and, you know, I could introduce you two.
你知道,我可以介绍你们认识
You sent over your stuff for me to look at? Remember? -Yeah.
你不是寄了一些文章给我吗?记得不? -是的
All right, I gotta admit, I only read a couple. It was a very large packet you sent.
好的,我得承认,我只看了几篇,你寄来了一大包
Yeah. -But what I did read wasrt half bad.
是 -但就我看过的来说还算好
And, you know, I think… I think you have a talent, Andy.
你知道的,我觉得 ~~~ 我觉得你很有天分,安迪
He should meet you.
他应该见见你
Why don't you come in?Just for one drink.
你干嘛不和我进去呢? 就喝杯东西
Um, okay, yeah. I guess I could for one…
好吧,是啊,就喝杯东西还是可以
No, I can't. I'm sorry, but I have to go.
不,我不可以,对不起, 我这得走了
All right. Give my best to the boyfriend.
好吧,替我向男朋友问好

影视精讲


figure out 计算出,解决; 弄明白; 合计
If I figure out how that works I 'll post an update.
笔者弄清真相后将会发布最新发现。
Figure out which tools your employer relies on.
搞清楚雇主依赖的工具是什么。

whisk away 拂去
The waiter whisk away the food before we have finished.
服务员没等我们吃完就把饭菜都拿走了。
I'd have to whisk you away right here and now.
我现在就该立刻带你走。

have a talent 有天赋
Did you know I have a talent for juggling balls?
过去你知道我玩球挺有天赋吗?
Do you have a talent?
你有哪方面的天赋吗?


分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • updatev. 更新,补充最新资料 n. 更新