《穿普拉达的女王》视听精讲第26期:暧昧在蔓延
日期:2014-05-16 08:10

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Hey. Hey, Miranda girl.
嘿,嘿,马琳达女孩
Hi. -I was just thinking about you.
嗨。-我刚才正想到你
Oh, come on.
噢,少来
It's true. -No.
是真的。-不
I'm profiling Gaultier for Interview and, uh, making my Paris plans.
我在采访戈尔蒂埃作准备,顺便,计划我的巴黎行程
I found myself wondering if, uh, you were gonna be there.
我发觉自己想知道,你会不会去那里
Well, actually, um, I am going.
事实上,我会去
Great. I'm staying in a fantastic little hotel in the Seventh…
太好了,我会会住在第七街,一个舒适的小旅馆里
right across the street from the falafel restaurant that will change your life.
旅馆的对面有家餐厅,那里的三明治能改变你的生活
I'm sorry. I'll be too busy working.
对不起,我的工作会很忙
You'll have to find someone else's life to change.
你得找另一个人的生活去改变了
Well, that's just it.
那好吧
I'm beginning to wonder if I can.
我开始考虑我能不能找到
Lily.
莉莉
Lily, he's just a guy I know from work.
莉莉,他不过是我工作时认识的人
Yeah, that looked like work.
是,那样子也叫工作
Look, you're making a big deal out of…
听着,你有点小题撒做~~~
You know, the Andy I know is madly in love with Nate…
知道吗,我认识的安迪,是一个疯狂爱着内特~~~
is always five minutes early…
约会从不迟到~~~
and thinks, I don't know, Club Monaco is couture.
只在,我不知道,微风连锁店卖休闲服的女孩
For the last 16 years, I've known everything about that Andy.
过去的16年里,我知道关于安迪的点点滴滴
But this person? This "glamazon" who skulks around in corners…
可这个人,这个随便钓上的某个时髦帅哥
with some random hot fashion guy?
偷偷摸摸的美女
I don't get her.
我不认识她
Lily. -Have fun in Paris.
莉莉 -在巴黎玩得开心

影视精讲


wonder 怀疑,想知道; 惊讶
And then they wonder why they get sick.
然后他们还会奇怪自己为什么会生病。

be busy doing 忙于(做)...
He who is too busy doing good finds no time to be good.
做好事太心切的人,找不到时间做好人。
I'm busy (in) doing my home work.
我在忙着做家庭作业。

in love with 爱上
The poet fell in love with her and immortalized her in his verse.
诗人爱上了她,并以诗歌使她名传后世。
She has fallen in love with a man half her age.
她爱上了一位年龄比她小一半的男人。

分享到
重点单词
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • randomadj. 随机的,随意的,任意的 adv. 随机地 n.
  • versen. 诗,韵文,诗节 vi. 作诗 vt. 诗化,在诗中