《穿普拉达的女王》视听精讲第6期:美丽是有代价的
日期:2014-04-12 09:43

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Hmm. Corn chowder.
嗯,粟米海鲜汤
That's an interesting choice.
有趣的口味
You do know that cellulite is one of the main ingredients in corn chowder.
你知道这里面有很多脂肪
So none of the girls here eat anything?
那这里的女孩都不吃东西?
Not since two became the new four and zero became the new two.
自从2号变成4号还有0号变成2号,就不吃了
Well, I'm a six. -Which is the new 14.
我是6号 -那就要变成14号了
Oh. Shoot.
哦,该死
Oh, never mind. I'm sure you have plenty more polyblend where that came from.
哦,没关系,你一定还有很多其他化纤衣服
Okay. You think my clothes are hideous.
你觉得我的衣服难看?
I get it.
我知道了
But, you know, I'm not going to be in fashion forever…
但,你知道我不会一直留在时尚界
so I don't see the point of changing everything about myself just because I have this job.
我不想为了这工作而改变自己
Yes, that's true.
真是说对了
That's really what this multibillion-dollar industry is all about anyway, isn't it?
这个值好几亿的产业就只关心一件事,对不对?
Inner beauty. -[Cell Phone Rings]
内在美
Hello.

Right. Come on.
好,快来
Miranda's pushed the run-through up a half an hour. -Mmm!
马琳达提前半小时开始了选拔
She's always 15 minutes early.
她通常都早到15分钟
Which means?
意思是?
You're already late. Come.
你迟到了,来
Shoot!Excuse me.
该死,借过

影视精讲


never mind 没关系,不用担心
However he says never mind.
然而他说不要紧。
Never mind. Maybe you'll beat them next time.
不要紧,也许下次你们会打败他们的。

see the point of 看到这一点的,理解
Fail to see the point of professional economists.
我看不出职业经济学家有什么用。
They didn't see the point of his joke.
他们不理解他的笑话的妙处。

分享到
重点单词
  • cornn. 谷物,小麦,玉米 v. 形成(颗粒状),腌,(用谷
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • professionaladj. 职业的,专业的,专门的 n. 专业人员