《穿普拉达的女王》视听精讲第20期:还有人带着脑子来上班
日期:2014-05-05 19:06

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


No. All right, February, back of the issue.
不行,好了,言归正传 ,二月号
Did anybody speak with Salma's people yet?
你们和萨尔玛联系过了吗?
Yes, but she'd rather do a summer cover because she has a movie coming out.
有的,但她更想做夏季刊的封面,来配合她新拍的电影
No. Also, I'm pulling the Toobin piece on the Supreme Court women…
不行,还有,图比做的那篇,关于最高法院里的女性
And I need to see a new draft on that piece… about shopping for a plastic surgeon… It's dull.
还有那篇关于选购整形手术医生的文章要重写 ,太平淡了
And this layout for the winter wonderland spread.
还有这个“冬季奇境”折页的版面
Not wonderful yet.
一点都不奇
Oh, okay. L-I'll look at it.
好的,我再考虑一下
What about Testino?Where are we on that?
泰斯蒂诺怎么样?进度如何?
Zac Posers doing some very sculptural suits.
扎克的追随者设计了一些雕塑感很强的衣服
So I suggested that, uh, Testino shoot them at the Noguchi Garden.
所以我建议让泰斯蒂诺在野口勇博物馆拍这组片
Perfect.
很好
Thank God somebody came to work today.
谢天谢地,还有人来上班
What about accessories for April?
四月的首饰版面呢?
One thought I had was enamel. Um, bangles, pendants, earrings.
我觉得可以考虑做一辑配饰,想手镯、吊坠、耳环之类
No. We did that two years ago. What else?
不行,那个两年前出过一次,还有什么?
Um, well, they're showing a lot of florals right now, so I was thinking…
这个,现在印花图案比较流行,所以我在想
Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking.
印花?春季拍印花?真有创意
But we thought about shooting them in an industrial space.
但我们想可以选一个工厂厂房来拍
We thought the contrast between the femininity of the florals…
通过印花图案的柔弱与硬朗、粗糙环境的对比
and the more raw, rough-hewn background would create this wonderful tension between…
可以促使一种特殊的张力在~~~
No. Which?
不 在~~~
No.
不行
Does anybody else have anything I can possibly use?
你们能拿一点我能用的东西出来吗?
Antibacterial wipes perhaps?
或者是消毒纸巾?

影视精讲


need to 需要
need do,need是做情态动词 ,后跟动词原形;need to do 需要做某事 ,主语往往是人
We need to collect the parcel before we leave for England.
去英国之前,我们需要收拾好行李。
We need to tell him the truth.
我们需要告诉他真相。

It's dull.这无聊的。
It's a dull job, I prefer one with more challenge.
这工作很乏味,我较喜欢富挑战性的。
It's too dull to stay at home all day long. Let's go out for a walk in the square.
整天呆在家里太闷了。咱们出去到广场上走走吧。

tension 紧张,不安; 紧张气氛; [物]张力,拉力; 矛盾
This helps retain dramatic tension.
这样有助于保持戏剧张力。
But that idea fuels tension between palestinians.
但这一建议反而激起了巴勒斯坦内部的紧张局势。

分享到
重点单词
  • dulladj. 呆滞的,迟钝的,无趣的,钝的,暗的 v. 变钝
  • draftn. 草稿,草图,汇票,徵兵 vt. 起草,征兵,选秀
  • challengen. 挑战 v. 向 ... 挑战
  • issuen. 发行物,期刊号,争论点 vi. & vt 发行,流
  • collectv. 收集,聚集 v. 推论 adv. 接收者付款
  • plasticadj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的 n
  • retainvt. 保持,保留; 记住
  • dramaticadj. 戏剧性的,引人注目的,给人深刻印象的 dram
  • surgeonn. 外科医生
  • tensionn. 紧张,拉力,张力,紧张状态,[电]电压 vt. 使