《穿普拉达的女王》视听精讲第30期:那样子很性感
日期:2014-05-21 18:10

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Okay, I just wanna say that yes, there are things Miranda does that I don't agree with, but…
好吧,我想说的是,却是,马琳达的某些所作所为我并不赞同,但~~~
Come on. You hate her. Just admit it to me.
算了吧, 你恨她,你就招了吧
No.

She's a… She's a notorious sadist…
她是一个~~她是个名声在外的虐待狂
and not… not in a good way.
这不是~~~不是什么好名声
Okay, she's tough, but if Miranda were a man…
好吧,她很严厉,但如果马琳达是个男人~~
no one would notice anything about her, except how great she is at her job.
人们就会专注于她出色的工作,也就不会有这么多的是非
I'm sorry. I can't…
对不起,我不~~~
I can't believe this. You're defending her? Yeah.
我有点不敢相信,你会帮她说话? 是的
The wide-eyed girl peddling her earnest newspaper stories?
这还是那个瞪着无辜的大眼睛,狂热追求记者梦的女孩吗?
You, my friend, are crossing over to the dark side.
我的朋友,你在堕落
I resent that.
我讨厌那样子
You shouldn't. It's sexy. -Sexy?
你不应该讨厌,那样子很性感-性感?
Really? Really.
真的? 真的

影视精讲


notorious 臭名昭著的;臭名远扬的
Americans are notorious for wasting food.
美国人因浪费食物而臭名昭著。
Perhaps india's biggest drawback is its notorious infrastructure problems.
也许印度最大的缺点是它声名狼藉的基础设施问题。

cross over to the dark side 堕落
The two of you brought them all over to the dark side?
你们两个怎么把大家都给带坏了?
There's no reason to cross over to the dark side of manipulation; you can get what you want without being excessive or forceful.
没有理由操作过度,适得其反。只要不太过分,太强迫,你就能得到你想要的。

resent 对…感到愤怒; 怨恨; 愤恨; 厌恶
Don't resent it; don't internalize you anger.
不要怨恨,不要将你的愤怒内在化。

分享到
重点单词
  • forcefuladj. 有力的,强烈的
  • excessiveadj. 过多的,过分的
  • resentvt. 恨,生气
  • manipulationn. 操纵,控制,窜改
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..