《穿普拉达的女王》视听精讲第25期:你的灵魂早就被出卖了
日期:2014-05-13 17:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


I don't care if she was gonna fire you or beat you with a red-hot poker!
我不管她是威胁你要炒你鱿鱼,还是拿鞭子抽你!
You should have said no.
你应该说不的!
Emily, I didn't have a choice.
艾米莉,我没有选择
Oh. Please. You know how she is.
拜托。你知道她那个人
That is a pathetic excuse.
这算什么破借口?
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you know what really just…
你知道整件事里~~
gets me about this whole thing…
什么最让我生气吗?
is that, you know, you're the one who said you don't really care about this stuff.
你一直口口声声说,你一点也不在乎这些东西
And you don't really care about fashion. You just wanna be a journalist.
你一点也不在乎时尚,你只想当个记者
What a pile of bollocks!
全都是胡说八道
Emily, I know you're mad. I don't blame you.
艾米莉,我知道你很生气,我不怪你
Face it, you sold your soul the day you put on that first pair ofJimmy Choo's.
你就承认吧,自打你穿上那双吉米周的鞋,你的灵魂机已经被卖掉了
I saw it. And you know what really just kills me about this whole thing…
我看到了,还有,你知道整件事最让我心痛的是什么吗?
is the clothes that you're gonna get.
是你将得到的那些衣服
I mean, you don't deserve them.
你根本不该拥有它们
You eat carbs, for Christ's sake.
你什么都吃,看在上帝的份上
God, it's so unfair!
天哪,这不公平
Emily. -Just go.
艾米莉 –滚
Emily, I… -I said go!
艾米莉 我~~-我说滚!

影视精讲


pathetic 令人同情的,可怜的;又笨又可怜的,无价值的;荡气回肠
He was a bit pathetic and so I asked him in.
他看上去有点可怜,于是我请他进门。
I'd slaughter the lot of you if you weren't so pathetic!
如果你们不是这么可怜的人,我非宰了你们这帮家伙!

care about 担心; 喜欢; 在乎; 对…感兴趣;
How much do you care about prestige and bragging rights?
你对声望和吹嘘的权利有多在意?
Why should we care about food waste?
为什么我们要在意食品浪费呢?

deserve 应受; 应得; 值得
You deserve to celebrate yourself!
你值得赞美你自己!
These people do deserve the award!
这真是他们应得的!


分享到
重点单词
  • celebratev. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • prestigen. 威望,声望
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得