《穿普拉达的女王》视听精讲第27期:不可挽回的争吵!
日期:2014-05-17 12:40

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


You going to Paris?
你要去巴黎?
Uh, yeah. It just happened.
是的,机缘巧合
I thought Paris was a big deal for Emily or…
去巴黎这种大事不是艾米莉或者~~~
Great. Now you're gonna give me a hard time too?
真好,心在你也要来个我难堪吗?
Hey, Andy. Andy!
嘿,安迪, 安迪!
Andy, what the hell is wrong with you? -L-I didn't have a choice, okay?
安迪,你究竟是怎么回事了? -我,我没的选,好吗?
Miranda asked me, and I couldn't say no. -I know.
马琳达要求的事,我不可以说不。 -我知道
That's your answer for everything lately, "I didn't have a choice."
最近你的口头禅就是这句“我没的选”
Like this job was forced on you.
说得好像是别人逼你干这份工作似的
Nate, I get it, okay?
内特,我明白了,好吗?
Like you don't make these decisions yourself.
好像这些距地你都不是你自己做的
You're mad because I work late all the time and I missed your birthday party.
你生气是因为我老是加班,我还误了你的生日会
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉!
Oh, come on. What am I, four?
拜托,你当我是四岁小孩吗?
You… You hate Runway and Miranda.
你~~~~你恨天桥 和马琳达
And you think fashion is stupid. You've made that clear.
你认为时尚是毫无争议,你已经说得很清楚了
Andy, I make port wine reductions all day.
安迪,我每天在餐馆里忙忙碌碌
I'm not exactly in the Peace Corps.
我也不是什么美国和平队
You know, I wouldn't care if you were out there pole dancing all night…
你知道,我不会介意,哪怕你在外面跳舞跳通宵
as long as you did it with a little integrity.
只要你的心依然能清澈诚实
You used to say this was just a job.
你以前说过,这不过是份工作
You used to make fun of the Runway girls.
你以前会取笑杂志社那些女孩
What happened?Now you've become one of them.
发生了些什么?你现在已经变得和她们一样
That's absurd.
你胡说些什么
That's okay. That's fine. Just own up to it.
没关系,我不介意,你就承认吧
And then we can stop pretending like we have anything in common anymore.
我们也就不用再装得好像,我们还有什么共同点
You don't mean that, do you?
你不是说真的吧,对吧?
No, I do.
不,是真的
Well… maybe this trip is coming at a good time.
也许这次出差来得正是时候
Maybe we should take a break.
也许我们俩该分开一段时间
Nate?
内特?
I'm sorry. Just… one second?
对不起,就~~~等一下下?
You know, in case you were wondering…
你知道吗,也许你会觉得奇怪~~
the person whose calls you always take, that's the relationship you're in.
但能让你随时接电话的人,才是你真正在乎的人
I hope you two are very happy together.
祝你们俩在一起开心

影视精讲


make decisions 一般说make a decision, make decisions表示有很多事需要做出决定
You must make a decision right now.
你现在必须作出决定(是针对某件特别的事)。
Learn to make decisions is not an easy process.
学习作决定不是一个简单的过程。

make fun of 嘲弄, 取笑; 开玩笑; 排调; 调笑
Our standup comics dare only make fun of the unfortunate.
我们的单口喜剧演员只敢拿那些不幸的人开玩笑。
Those naughty boys like to make fun of their teacher.
那些顽皮的男孩喜欢捉弄他们的老师。

Just own up to it.你就承认吧
Anybody else want to own up?
还有什么人要坦白么?
First, it needs to own up to the real problem.
首先,它必须对现实问题承认错误。

分享到
重点单词
  • unfortunateadj. 不幸的,令人遗憾的,不成功的 n. 不幸的人
  • polen. 杆,柱,极点 v. (用杆)支撑
  • integrityn. 诚实,正直,完整,完善
  • absurdadj. 荒唐的 n. 荒唐
  • decisionn. 决定,决策