《穿普拉达的女王》视听精讲第14期:某人嘴巴抹了蜜了
日期:2014-04-25 08:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


So we spent a whole semester on potatoes alone.
我们整个学期都只吃土豆
You take the fry and squeeze it.
拿起薯条捏一下
See how firm that is? -Hey. Oh, I'm so sorry I'm late.
-能吃的饱吗? -嘿,抱歉我迟到了
There was a crisis in the accessories department.
首饰部出了点状况
I needed to find a python headband. -Pythors hot right now.
我得找条蛇皮头巾 -蛇皮现在火着呢
I have exciting presents for all of you.
我有很棒的礼物送给你们
Are you ready?
准备好了没?
What is that? -It's a Bang & Olufsen phone.
那是什么? -B&Q的电话
Charlie Rose sent it to Miranda for her birthday.
查理?罗斯送给马琳达的生日礼物
I looked it up on line. It's $1,100.
我上网查了一下,一千一百美金
What? -Wow!
什么?厉害!
And I have some products. Mason Pearson hairbrushes.
还有一些其他产品,梅森.皮尔森的梳子
A little Clinique. -Ooh!
一些倩碧 -哦!
Oh, damn it. I love your job. -Oh! One more.
该死。我爱死你的工作了 –哦!还有一个
A little thing.
小小的惊喜
Do you want it? You want… Oh. -Gimme! Gimme, gimme, gimme!
你想要吗?想要~~~~~ 哦,-给我!给我!给我给我
I think she likes it. -Oh, my God! This is the new MarcJacobs!
看样子她想要。 -哦,我的天!这是新的MJ
This is sold out everywhere. Where did you get this?
到处都售空了。你怎么得到的?
Miranda didn't want it, so…
马琳达不想要这个,所以~~
No, no, no, no, no. This bag is, like, $1,900. I cannot take this from you.
不不不不不, 这包值一千九百美金.我不能收下
Yeah, you can.
你当然可以
Why do women need so many bags? -Shut up.
女人要这么多包做什么?-闭嘴
You have one. You put all your junk in it, and that's it. You're done.
一个包就够了,把东西都放进去不就得了
Fashion is not about utility.
时尚不是实惠
An accessory is merely a piece of iconography…used to express individual identity.
装饰品代表了你的形象,展示你的个性
Oh! And it's pretty. -That too.
哦,太漂亮了。 -那个也是
Yeah. But the thing is, it turns out there is more to Runway than just fancy purses.
没错,而且《天桥》不仅仅代表漂亮包包
Look, here's an essay byJay Mclnerney, a piece byJoan Didion.
看,这里有杰,麦克伦尼的评论,裘安迪迪昂的作品
Even an interview with Christiane Amanpour.
还有对克里斯蒂昂?阿曼普的采访
Looks like someone's been drinking the Kool-Aid. -What do you…
某人嘴巴抹了蜜了 -你怎么了
I got it. It's… Yup, the Dragon Lady.
在我这里 是~?~是女魔头
Oh, Miranda? -Let me talk to her.
哦,马琳达? 让我来接。
I need that. -I'll tell her to get her own scrambled eggs.
我要接。 -我告诉她让她自己做炒鸡蛋
Lily, no, no, no! Put that thing up! I was gonna answer it!
莉莉,别! 把那东西翻起来! 我要接那电话
It's gonna make… Give me the… phone.
不然会~~~ 把手机给我
Hi, Miranda.
你好,马琳达
Ooh. Shh. -Absolutely.
没问题
Shh! -Uh-huh. I'm leaving right now.
我现在就去
You know, you guys didn't have to be such assholes.
你们几个有必要这么混账吗?

影视精讲


send to 发送给,发往
Even salarymen take photos of the blossom to send to their girlfriends by mobile phone.
就连上班族们也通过手机拍下樱花的照片发送给女友。

look up on line 上网查找
I have to remember to go on line and look that up.
我得记着要去网上查查.

be sold out 售完
The tickets will be sold out soon.
票将很快销售一空。

turn out 结果是
Perhaps he will turn out like ronald reagan.
或许能够成为下一个罗纳德里根。
None of those assertions turn out to be accurate.
这些断言没有哪一个证明是准确的。

分享到
重点单词
  • accessoryadj. 附属的(副的,辅助的) n. 附件,同谋
  • junkn. 垃圾,废旧杂物,中国平底帆船 vt. 丢弃
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • masonn. 泥瓦匠 Mason: 共济会会员
  • squeezev. 压榨,挤压,塞进 n. 压榨,勒索,榨取
  • accurateadj. 准确的,精确的
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • merelyadv. 仅仅,只不过
  • blossomn. 花,开花,全盛期 vi. 开花,成长
  • identityn. 身份,一致,特征