《穿普拉达的女王》视听精讲第18期:贵人相助柳暗花明
日期:2014-04-30 14:46

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Let me call you back.
我等会儿打给你
You probably don't remember me. We met atJames Holt's party.
你可能不记得我,我们子詹姆斯?浩特的聚会上见过面
I'm Miranda Priestly's assistant.

我是马琳达?皮斯利的助手
The Harry Potter manuscript?Oh, you're kidding.
《哈利.波特》的手稿?开玩笑吧
Uh, sorry to ask, but I'm desperate.
抱歉打扰,但我也是穷途末路。
Just tell her it can't be done. You'll have to come up with a Plan "B."
就跟她说不可能,想其他办法
Well, this is Miranda Priestly we're talking about.
我们再说马琳达.皮斯利
There is no Plan "B." There's only Plan "A."
没有其他办法,只有一个办法
Is she back? Am I fired?
她回来了吗?我被炒了吗?
I rarely say this to people who aren't me…
我很少对我之外的人说这话~~~
but you have got to calm down.
但你得冷静下来
Bloody hell!
该死
Coat, bag.
外套,包
What's that? Oh, I don't want that. I'm having lunch with Irv.
那是什么?我不要了,我和俄弗一起吃午餐
I'll be back at 3:00. I'd like my Starbucks waiting.
我会在3点回来,那时要一杯星巴克的咖啡
Oh, and if you don't have that Harry Potter book by then…
哦,如果,到那时还没有《哈利.波特》的书
don't even bother coming back.
你就别回来了
Hello.
喂,
Quit? Are you sure?
辞职?你确定?
I failed. She's gonna fire me anyway.
我完了,特肯定会炒了我
I might as well beat her to the punch. -Wow.
还不如先辞职算了 -哇
Andy, good for you. Congratulations. You're free.
安迪,干得好,恭喜你,你自由了
Yeah. Well, listen, I'll call you later. -Okay.
是啊,我呆会儿再打给你. -好
Hello.
你好
I'm brilliant. No, really.
我是天才,真的
Monuments should be erected in my honor. -You didn't.
该为我立纪念碑 -不会吧
Oh, yes. A friend of a friend does the cover art…
是的,一个朋友的朋友做封面设计
and she happens to have the manuscript.
她碰巧有那份手稿
Oh, no, 'cause that would mean that I actually did something right.
哦,不, 那意味着我还是做对了一件事了
It's just… Oh!
这真是~~~哦!
The thing is, Christian, I was just…
问题是,克里斯丁,我只是~~~
Look, you want this thing, you better hurry. I'll meet you at the St. Regis.
你还想要那东西的话就快点去圣理杰斯见我

影视精讲



Plan "B." B计划、替补方案
If Plan A fails, go to Plan B.
假如第一方案失败了,就执行第二方案。
His Plan B had failed and he was looking for any consolation.
他的B计划失败了,所以他需要寻找安慰。

calm down 平静下来;平静;镇定下来;冷静下来
Calm down! Don't get so agitated.
冷静下来!别那么激动。
Calm down, there's nothing to worry about.
冷静点儿,没有什么好担心的。

might as well还是…的好,不妨
We might as well have another talk with him.
不妨同他再谈一次。

分享到
重点单词
  • punchn. 打洞器,钻孔机,殴打 n. (酒、水、糖等制成的)
  • desperateadj. 绝望的,不顾一切的
  • consolationn. 安慰,慰藉
  • agitatedadj. 激动不安的,焦虑的 动词agitate的过去式
  • manuscriptadj. 手抄的 n. 手稿,原稿
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳